Pc Xbox App Beta

Discus and support Pc Xbox App Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i start the Xbox app and press sign in, its just keep refreshin the Hompage of the App. Any tips how do log in?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Draesch, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Draesch
    Draesch Guest

Pc Xbox App Beta

Whenever i start the Xbox app and press sign in, its just keep refreshin the Hompage of the App. Any tips how do log in?

:)

Draesch, Jun 12, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  3. Bestlano Win User

Win10 Xbox app not streaming

Hi ScarletSpider85, What version of the App are you using? Are you also experience this issue with Xbox App Beta? You can DL the beta version by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  5. alvizua2002 Win User

XBOX (beta) payment

the payment I'm trying to do in the app xbox (beta) for pc.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
Thema:

Pc Xbox App Beta

1. Pc Xbox App Beta - Similar Threads - App Beta

2. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App: Hello I have the beta pass on pc i have gears and was able to play till the third act then my game crashed when I died had to restsrt my computer now i cant run gears cause it says its already...
  3. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  4. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  5. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  6. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App: Hey everyone, Giving a heads up in case anyone runs into this issue when installing the Beta app. Understand a lot of people are having various issues with this app, and when I looked this up I...
  7. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3
  8. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  9. Sign into Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign into Xbox Beta App: Hey everyone. I've had several issues with this app for the last 2 days; finally got it to install and work after an annoying Javascript error. Now I can't sign in.....Keep getting the message:...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App Help: I installed the Xbox Beta App and was able to purchase the 3 month trial. After that I was unable to install any game. So I tried to reinstall the app itself. I am at this point unable to...