Pc Xbox App Beta

Discus and support Pc Xbox App Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i start the Xbox app and press sign in, its just keep refreshin the Hompage of the App. Any tips how do log in?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Draesch, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Draesch
    Draesch Guest

Pc Xbox App Beta

Whenever i start the Xbox app and press sign in, its just keep refreshin the Hompage of the App. Any tips how do log in?

:)

Draesch, Jun 12, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  3. Bestlano Win User

Win10 Xbox app not streaming

Hi ScarletSpider85, What version of the App are you using? Are you also experience this issue with Xbox App Beta? You can DL the beta version by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  6. Bestlano Win User

Could not launch the app

Hi Little, Try using the Xbox App (Beta) version to see if the issue reproduces. Just go to the store on your PC and search for "Xbox App Beta" to download.

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

Pc Xbox App Beta

1. Pc Xbox App Beta - Similar Threads - App Beta

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition: Hey so i downloaded this tried to launch it, after clicking play it does nothing. i figured it was corrupted or something in the download so i re-downloaded it and boom nothing happens again. it...
  4. Unable to use Xbox App (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox App (beta): Hello. I keep having issues with getting games to actually start and be playable. Here's my issue In order to play any game, I have to turn off my software firewall and let it sign in, I also...
  5. Xbox Beta App audio bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App audio bug: Hello, I have played 2 different games on the Xbox Beta app so far. Rise of the Tomb Raider and Recore. Both of these games have an audio bug, the dialogue is silent & very faint. I can barely...
  6. Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc: I've encountered a curious issue: after finishing Metro Exodus, I tried uninstalling it. It seemed to uninstall without issue, however the next time I fire up the xbox app it shows back up in my...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ: Q: ANYTHING WE HAVEN’T EXPLICITLY COVERED BELOW A: Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile...
  8. Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open: Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with the Xbox app. I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and then installed the app to start playing, but when I try to open it a window appears that says...
  9. Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work: Hi, Ive downloaded the xbox app and ive bought game pass, unfortunately theres no way to login, everytime i click the voice in the app it doesnt bring me to any page where i can actually log, it...
  10. XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs: Hi, I'm out of ideas. I payed for the Game Pass, downloaded the XBox App (BETA) and am now trying to download games. But it won't work. Interestingly enough, there are games I can download just...