PC xbox companion app problem

Discus and support PC xbox companion app problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the PC xbox companion app i used to see my xbox friends that have the xbox one console id see them online now it dont show them online .. I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BladeBoyZero1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. PC xbox companion app problem

• On the PC xbox companion app i used to see my xbox friends that have the xbox one console id see them online now it dont show them online .. I checked network status on the app and it says everything working what else can i do to get it so i can see the
      xbox console players.. Nat is Open

:)

BladeBoyZero1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error

Apparently this link no longer exists and has been removed.

In a previous post, there was a work around posted for this problem

"I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.
    I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now"
  3. Thanatomorphose Win User

Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
  4. PanditPurple Win User

Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends

Hey YeetYerGreens!

i just tried to add a friend and it brought me to the Xbox PC companion app. Is the Xbox PC companion app updated and enabled?
  5. darkist1 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

Hi ParanKapur,

This is was addressed the other day too, a solution/work around was found by another user.

"I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now"

Please give this a go and see if it helps solve the problem.
  6. titogz Win User

Why am I not able to take screenshots?

Close the Xbox console companion app on your pc.
Thema:

PC xbox companion app problem

1. PC xbox companion app problem - Similar Threads - companion app problem

2. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  3. Xbox companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app: is the ability to upload my video clips edited on my PC to Xbl via the Xbox companion app gone? 35cf7502-d3f3-4120-8149-d3530a54c34d
  4. Xbox Companion App doesn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App doesn't open: When I try to open the Xbox Companion App, the window flashes open and then immediately closes. A similar thing happens when trying to sign in to Minecraft for Windows 10 Any help is much...
  5. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  6. Xbox Gamebar and Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar and Companion App: So I have been on PC for a month or so now, everything worked perfect. Gamebar is what I usually use but yesterday I could not hear others and others can not hear me. I have reset the gamebar and...
  7. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  9. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7