PC Xbox Game Pass "Due to a suspension,..."

Discus and support PC Xbox Game Pass "Due to a suspension,..." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Had talked to support and they sent me a link showing I have 100% active services and never had an infraction. Yet every time I open the app. It tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SyndicateC, Jun 12, 2019.

1. SyndicateC
    SyndicateC Guest

Had talked to support and they sent me a link showing I have 100% active services and never had an infraction. Yet every time I open the app. It tells me "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live features may be limited." Obviously a bug that should be fixed. It
    caused me to waste time trying to figure out whats going on, and created a lot of confusion. Please look into this.

:)

SyndicateC, Jun 12, 2019
  2. PainMonkey Win User

I also have the same banner showing up. In addition, when starting Metro Exodus (after two system restarts) I get to random points in the into cinematic when the screen goes black and I get a pop-up saying that Xbox Live is unable to see me as logged in
    or something (forgot the exact wording) and I spam the retry button, and used the "log in to a different account" button (I only have one account) and the whole time my email is listed in the top right corner of the initial pop-up.
  3. EricKenvin Win User

I'm seeing this as well. I logged into https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and it says "Congratulations! You have a perfect record" so it seems like it's a bug in the app. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  4. BarryJ Win User

I have exactly the same hopefully it is fixed soon
  5. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

I honestly don't think this game would come to Xbox Game pass PC as its free on Xbox One so if it was due to come to Windows 10 store it will most likely be free
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

rules of enforcement problem

As has been noted, if the suspension was issued back in 2016, it cannot be reviewed due to its age.

As to what brought about the suspension, Microsoft reviews every report that is submitted to them. They can then review previous messages, in-game telemetry … anything that passes through their servers. Suspensions are only issued in the presence of solid evidence
    of something that broke the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.
Thema:

1. PC Xbox Game Pass "Due to a suspension,..." - Similar Threads - Game Pass Due

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Past dues on gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past dues on gold and game pass: So I was going to get the new 2$ for 2 months of gold and then I see that I am being charged a past due but I turned off auto renewal it doesn't make any sense 1470e385-b4fc-4f7d-82cf-f2d570f11389
  4. Xbox game pass, pass due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, pass due: So, a month ago I subscribed to game pass and then a month later they pinned a pass due charge on a old card that I have on my account, but never used for game pass. Instead of charging the card I...
  5. Game pass past due.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass past due.: I had a past due after my 14 day trial, But I lost that card. So I bought 1 month game pass card on Amazon. I didn’t want the monthly hassle if I choose to keep paying for not. Do I at least get...
  6. Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.: Hi, I recently have had to deal with an issue of getting this error code when trying to play Halo 5 on disc, 0x803f8001. It displays a message saying I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass. I...
  7. State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass: I Have purchased State of decay and each time I come to play the game I get an error message saying ( You need to renew your Game Pass Error Code 0e803f800 ) ec17487e-0e11-41ff-88ac-5c61dafa8fee
  8. Lost rewards. Due to not understanding the limitations of the xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost rewards. Due to not understanding the limitations of the xbox game pass.: I spoke via chat with Marjorie S about cancelling the xbox game pass. I as I stated in the chat below, I attempted to cancel it back when I first used the points to get it. I have been a member...
  9. I just played Sea of Thieves with my friends for 2 hours nad got kicked due to game pass ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just played Sea of Thieves with my friends for 2 hours nad got kicked due to game pass ...: Hi! Since i find this very disturbing, but still accepted with a game of yours just released. I would like some kind of compensation in game of sea of thieves. I got kicked from the game unavaible...
  10. Unable to launch ReCore due to an expired trial even though I have Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch ReCore due to an expired trial even though I have Xbox Game Pass: I'm a game pass subscriber. I've spent over 12 hours playing ReCore recently. ReCore is in Xbox Game Pass. I was just playing it and it suddenly kicked me out of the game and said my trial...