(PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in

Discus and support (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hi, recently I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 few days ago but earlier today I tried launching the game and when i'm in the title screen it asks me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchieGamez, Nov 15, 2021.

1. ArchieGamez
    ArchieGamez Guest

(PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in

(PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in [​IMG]

Hi, recently I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 few days ago but earlier today I tried launching the game and when i'm in the title screen it asks me to sign in my Xbox Profile but after i click "Let's Go" the game says "Sign In Needed: You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"

Why is this happening, I'm already signed in i already contacted Forza Support to send feedback but they directed me here please help..

:)

ArchieGamez, Nov 15, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Shani! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you are trying to download Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, but it is asking you to purchase the game (even though your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active), try to sign out of the Xbox app and then sign in again. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app.

2. On the top bar, select your profile picture.

3. Select Sign Out.

4. Try to sign in to your account that has Game Pass again.

5. Check if you can download the game.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
  4. whitedar Win User

XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX

Yes, purchased the XBOX ONE version and I'm signed into the same account on the Xbox as the PC. I can see the other games we've downloaded digitally on the PC but only Forza Horizon 4 appears on the Xbox.
  5. richjoh Win User

Bundled XBox One Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10

I did this exact thing, and I always provided a link to buy Forza Horizon 4 using my Windows 10 PC. I have the Demo version installed already. I am signed for Game Pass, no difference with that either. I go to redeem the game, the response is its already
    redeem. I check my account while logged in I don't see Forza Horizon 4 in my Library.

I don't see how to get this game on Windows 10 PC... I don't want to click buy it and pay for it 2X.
  6. YawningIeech Win User

Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on pc via Windows

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)
    Open Accounts
    Click Sign-in Options
    Scroll down to Privacy
    Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."
    Restart your PC
    didn't work. I can see my addons for the game and even my other microsoft games like forza horizon 4, but it says i need to buy horizon 5 again
Thema:

1. (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in - Similar Threads - Game Pass Forza

2. How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe: I need to put my Forza 5 exe on steam so as to use steam controller settings, but I catn change the security settings of the exe even though I have set full control of the parent windows app...
  3. flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

in XBoX on Windows
    flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite): I am seeing flickering at the bottom of my screen on both Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite. This is the first time I am seeing this and it started with Forza Horizon 5. I have had the Series X...
  4. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  5. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  6. Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5.: Hi, I purchased $1 for 3 months of game pass for pc on Nov 3rd. Then I upgraded to $1 for game pass ultimate on Nov 14th, but immediately got a refunded on it as soon as I realized I need an...
  7. Can't uninstall Forza 5 from games pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall Forza 5 from games pass: Hi, Tried everything but Forza 5 crashes on start-up on my PC. Been to Forza support, tried it all. everything (e.g. GPU, windows, game updated), tried running as admin. No luck. Went to...
  8. Two Xboxes, two kids, one Game Pass. Want to play Forza together or two different games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Xboxes, two kids, one Game Pass. Want to play Forza together or two different games at...: My family just got a Series X for our living room. We have Game Pass Ultimate under the "Dad" profile. "Kid 1" and "Kid 2" have been playing their games under their profiles just fine. It is our...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 install error with game pass 0x800700e9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 install error with game pass 0x800700e9: Keep getting this error when trying to install Forza Horizon 5 with game pass. Tried every possible fix I could find on the internet, nothing works Can anyone help? [img]...
  10. Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 not installing: I have played FH5 since the early release on game pass (I bought the premium addon pack) but since the patch that was just released i couldn't play it. It only gave me an exclamation mark on the...