PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录...

Discus and support PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PC端XBOX小助手一直显示 法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助!!!!! PC XBOX assistant has been able to log in 0x80070002, tried for a long time and methods are not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 骆毅, Oct 6, 2019.

1. 骆毅
    骆毅 Guest

PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录...

PC端XBOX小助手一直显示 法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助!!!!!

PC XBOX assistant has been able to log in 0x80070002, tried for a long time and methods are not available, help !!!!! !

PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录   0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录... [​IMG]

:)

骆毅, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助!

Hello 骆毅,

At this point, i recommend performing a clean boot.
    A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Follow this link for assistance : How
    to perform a clean boot in Windows

If your problem does not occur while the computer is in a clean boot environment, then you can determine which startup application or service is causing the problem by systemically turning them on or off and restarting the computer. While turning
    on a single service or startup item and rebooting each time will eventually find the problematic service or application, the most efficient way to do this is to test half of them at a time, thus eliminating half of the items as the potential cause with each
    reboot of the computer. You can then repeat this process until you've isolated the problem.
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助!

Hey my friend

Did u checked ur connection?

Try to reinstall the app

Clear cache

Thanks
  4. 骆毅 Win User

已经重装过很多次了,而且我的网络也没有问题,也在网上试了很多方法,结果都没有用,还是登录不上,还有没有不重装电脑系统的解决方法?

[Edit - Translation] - I have reinstalled it many times, and my network has no problem. I also tried a lot of methods on the Internet. The results are useless, or I can't log in. Is there a solution for not reinstalling the
    computer system?
  5. muhaiZ Win User

windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

您好,

了解到您的问题。

0x80070520表示:不存在指定的登录会话。它可能已经被终止了。

分别尝试以下的方法,看看是否有效果:

1. 打开控制面板,右上角搜索“疑难解答”并点开,点击“硬件和声音”,点击“Windows应用商店应用”, 据提示完成修复。

2.重置一下应用商店,按下Windows+R键,“运行”中输入wsreset,确定。

此外,也建议您通过设置>>更新和安全>>检查更新,更新系统到最新的版本,看看是否能解决问题。

希望以上信息能对您有所帮助!
Thema:

1. PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助! [Translate] PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录... - Similar Threads - PC端XBOX小助手一直显示无法登录 0x80070002,试了很长时间和方法都登不上,求助 Translate

2. October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...
  5. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  6. xbox update 0x00000201

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox update 0x00000201: can anybody help with 0x00000201 5509c637-2346-4d31-ba77-e96bc7b99406
  7. Original Xbox One not Booting up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One not Booting up.: Hello, I brought the original Xbox One without Kinect back when they first dropped the Kinect/price, i've had it for quite a while now and this is the first time coming across this issue. As of...
  8. Information to frequency xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information to frequency xbox one s: Hello, i would buy the xbox one s. Does it support 60 Hz on a normal TV Samsung? I have a TV that HD in 1080p 60 Hz. Thank. d292d004-d2a1-47b5-9f08-b4386b7b79c9
  9. Xbox Controllers Trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Trash: Are they just not made like they used to be? Whats the deal? So in march i bought a brand new controller. Auxillary port goes out. Great. I buy another one. Maybe an hour into playing it just...
  10. Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem" I can sign in fine to Live, and my microsoft account. I tried...