PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One?

Discus and support PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset. http://www.pdp.com/Afterglow-Dolby-Surround-Wireless-Headset/dp/B00F9RGFEY This was compatible with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wheezy5483, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Wheezy5483
    Wheezy5483 Guest

I have a PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset.
    http://www.pdp.com/Afterglow-Dolby-Surround-Wireless-Headset/dp/B00F9RGFEY

This was compatible with the Xbox 360, however I can't get it to work with Xbox One... I have connected an optical cable from the Xbox One to the Transmitter/Stand, and adjusted the Optical Settings, but I get no sound at all. The optical port and cable
    works because when connected directly to my soundbar I get sound. The headset works for sure as well because I connect it with the optical connection to my PC and no issues...

Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution?

:)

Wheezy5483, Mar 7, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    IndieRock, Mar 7, 2014
  3. Dear Microsoft, please do something with your products!!!

The Afterglow AG7 headset is manufactured by PDP, a third-party company. Microsoft has no part in manufacture of the headset, other than "officially licensing" it.

You will need to browse through PDP support (Afterglow AG7 support page) to troubleshoot your headset problems.

Internet Expert, Mar 7, 2014
  4. cooganstein
    cooganstein Guest

Yeah i had exact same problem yesterday with same headset on my x1. Had another go at it today and the optical cable wasn't plugged into transmitter properly. Maybe double check all connections, mine definitely working now with wireless chat too it appears.
    Good luck.

cooganstein, May 7, 2014
  5. cooganstein Win User

Yeah i had exact same problem yesterday with same headset on my x1. Had another go at it today and the optical cable wasn't plugged into transmitter properly. Maybe double check all connections, mine definitely working now with wireless chat too it appears.
    Good luck.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

One cup Bluetooth headset

Keep in mind: bluetooth headsets do not work on any Xbox One console. No console has bluetooth functionality.

There are plenty of wireless headsets available for Xbox One, but they do usually cost upwards of $80-200. Typically, it's going to be a pair of surround-sound headphones with a mic, and it connects to the Xbox through a receiver that either plugs into the
    console's optical audio port or USB.

There are no wireless chat-only headsets (with one speaker to the ear) as far as I know. The closest match I can recommend for you would be the

PDP Afterglow AG 9
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Dear Microsoft, please do something with your products!!!

The Afterglow AG7 headset is manufactured by PDP, a third-party company. Microsoft has no part in manufacture of the headset, other than "officially licensing" it.

You will need to browse through PDP support (Afterglow AG7 support page) to troubleshoot your headset problems.
  8. J.R.G. Win User

Afterglow AG 7-AG9

After watching the links you gave...I'm sold. Even found them at Walmart for $74.99.

www.walmart.com/.../47721829

Thanks for the help, J.R.
  9. goingtoXtremes Win User

PDP Afterglow Headset.

They look pretty cool. Thier controlers weren't bad so these should be fun!
Thema:

1. PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One? - Similar Threads - PDP Afterglow Dolby

2. Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler: I recently bought a controller to play on pc. At first, everything was working fine, but a few weeks after the purchase, the audio stopped working through the controller. The computer detects the...
  3. how do you fix a pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix a pdp controller: How to fix a pdp controller if it light up but it doesn't move anywhere and I'm not talking about a glow after dark but a regular pdp controller 37a5cc43-2472-43e1-b495-edcdba49ff6a
  4. Pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp controller: My pdp wired controller doesn't connect to my xbox. The light is on but it doesn't work. I need to turn my console on manually and unplug my controller before it even turns on. I need help ASAP...
  5. Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control: Me dice que no se reconoce el dispositivo usb [Translate by Mod] Tells Me that the USB device is not recognized fca123b6-3dec-41ef-aaab-3f8e185653d7
  6. Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter une manette Xbox One PDP filaire (la "verte intense") et lorsque je la branche sur mon Macbook Pro (qui fait Windows 10 également), rien ne se passe. La manette ne...
  7. Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp: Bonjour, je voudrais savoir ma manette (afterglow wired controller for xbox 360) lorsque je la branche dans mon xbox 360 elle allume mais la lumière pour indiquer joueur 1, la lumiere verte,...
  8. PDP Afterglow Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Afterglow Controller: I've been using the Afterglow Controller for some time. It seemed to be working fine until I used it on my computer. I plug it back into my Xbox one and then the Mic stops working. So I thought it...
  9. Afterglow Prismatic Controller for Xbox One by PDP Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow Prismatic Controller for Xbox One by PDP Issues: Hello Now i know that the controller isn't exactly official, but i need help as it's my only controller with the 3.5 mm jack. Basically, the controller is supposed to have mappable buttons on the...
  10. Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic: I got the wired PDP afterglow xbox one controller and I have a big problem with buzzing coming from my mic that I can sort-of hear and the other people can hear quite well. I have tried several...