Pdp D-pad repair

Discus and support Pdp D-pad repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My controller is the Legendary Collection: Deliverer of Truth. My controller began to constantly spam the D pad down after my fog knocked it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Von, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Von
    Von New Member

Pdp D-pad repair

My controller is the Legendary Collection: Deliverer of Truth.

My controller began to constantly spam the D pad down after my fog knocked it from the table. I took it apart to discover i cant really access the Dpad internals due to a unique construction i cant find anywhere online. Can anybody help me to make the repair or atleast figure out if its fixable?

2. SilkyBunny39212 Win User

Controller Replacement

will they repair the d-pad on my xbox one controller?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

how do you fix a pdp controller

You can try resetting your PDP controller. Follow these steps:

1. Power the XBOX one console on.
    2. Plug the smaller end of the controllers USB-B micro cable into the top of the controller.
    3. Hold down on the directional pad (D-Pad) and plug the larger side of the USB cable into the XBOX one console while still holding down.
    4. The controllers red LED lights will illuminate and the controller will begin to vibrate. You may then release the down input on the directional pad (D-Pad)
    5. Press A on the controller.
    6. The controller will then stop vibrating and the LED lights will power off.
    7. Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
    8. Press down on the directional pad (D-Pad)
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Elite controller

I don't think you can buy replacements of the originals, but there are third party options. Scuff Gaming makes some!

I think PDP made the ones I use which were a Halo themed pack that came with different paddles, D-pads, and joysticks
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

D pad

Also I am not posting this info to be rude, sorry if it comes out that way, I have just been trying forever to help you understand why you are having issues. I kept saying its your connection since the game came out and you never replied with your connection.
    Now you finally posted your connection so it just confirms the issues you are having. Again, I am not trying to be rude, just trying to help. I would call your internet provider and see if you can get a faster package for your internet. Most will let you
    double your connection speed for only about $10.00 more a month.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

D pad

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

OK why does my d-pad work perfectly when I'm in between waves? I can pull out my rockets, top up my health and add grenades with ease! When I'm in a fire fight or when my health is very LOW it fails! (
    about 80%
    ) You only need about 1MB per second to run any ON-LINE game, Mine is a steady 5MB a second, 4 times tonight I died Instantlly after hitting spec-ops.. I know what LAG is.

[/quote]

1mb per second is TERRIBLE and you can barely even get into a voice chat with 1mb per second. 5 MB per second is not that good at all. Its actually quite poor.

FINALLY you answered my question and proved my point. 5 megs is not that good at all. As I said over and over agian, your poor connection is exactly why YOU are having issues.
Thema:

Pdp D-pad repair

1. Pdp D-pad repair - Similar Threads - Pdp pad repair

2. pdp wired controller not working with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp wired controller not working with xbox one: When I connect my controller to the Xbox the lights wont turn on and it won't respond to any actions I do on it. I've tried the reset thing you can do where you hold down on the d-pad and connect...
  3. pdp controller doesnt turn on when i plug it in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp controller doesnt turn on when i plug it in xbox: i plug my controller into my xbox and it doesnt turn on or work but when i plug it into my computer it's fully functional. i tried reseting the controller but it didnt work...
  4. PDP Talon Media Remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP Talon Media Remote: Hello, I could not find anywhere if this media remote can actually work with the cable box, as in changing channels vs just the volume. I have it connected and set up so that it can take me to...
  5. X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV: I tried setting up my new remote controller to my Samsung TV but when I go into set it up, the Xbox will recognize the TV's code but it will not work. I tried to try the volume o mute and it does...
  6. PDP Controller Movement

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP Controller Movement: I have 2 PDP controllers (wired) and they tend to move only in one direction like the camera is bugged and when I try to play a game, it does not move in the way I want to but stays in one spot...
  7. pdp controller not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp controller not turning on: my pdp controller is not turning on and i've tried everything but nothing has worked so what do you think i could do to get it working again 5e6f7ec1-8018-4a92-8aa1-48a719c743a8
  8. Pdp wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp wired controller: I may just be stupid but i have completely forgot how to turn the controller on 9ae7e6f1-2e99-4b52-9f8f-e3a5c0c2ead9
  9. connecting my pdp controller to pc windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    connecting my pdp controller to pc windows 7: whenever i am connecting my pdp contoller to windows 7 it is shutting down and showing some problems detected and when i disconnect the controller the computer is starting again and if i will not...
  10. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...