pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

Discus and support pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaIm0rtal, Jul 30, 2022.

1. AlphaIm0rtal
    AlphaIm0rtal Guest

My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem with it no longer saying "Headset Assigned" when the homepage first appears. I just got this, and it would be a shame if I had to send it back already. Also, I've already tried using the guide in the screenshot below. if someone could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Also, the Xbox One I have is an original generation, if that helps.
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account [​IMG]

:)

AlphaIm0rtal, Jul 30, 2022
  2. THEACEOFDANK Win User

Headset

I just bought a pdp afterglow lvl 1 headset im aldo havin this problem
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If it's on a seperate Quadrant, than yes, it will stay on.. But, if it is assigned to a specific controller quadrant, than it will turn off or lose sync with the controller..

Plus, if you insert a wired headset to a controller, that has a assigned wireless headset, the wireless headset disconnects...
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

Hi, to add to XBF Brad A's post are you using a wireless headset and are you in the Xbox insider Preview. At the moment there is an issue with an Insider build that doesn't assign wireless headsets. Go into settings and check your headset is assigned.

Another thing to check, is enforcement to see if you have a suspension:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Internet Expert Win User

One cup Bluetooth headset

Keep in mind: bluetooth headsets do not work on any Xbox One console. No console has bluetooth functionality.

There are plenty of wireless headsets available for Xbox One, but they do usually cost upwards of $80-200. Typically, it's going to be a pair of surround-sound headphones with a mic, and it connects to the Xbox through a receiver that either plugs into the
    console's optical audio port or USB.

There are no wireless chat-only headsets (with one speaker to the ear) as far as I know. The closest match I can recommend for you would be the

PDP Afterglow AG 9
  6. bbutler18 Win User

Xbox Bluetooth microphone wont connect to player 1?

Thema:

1. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account - Similar Threads - pdp LVL wireless

2. PDP Gaming Media Remote for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Gaming Media Remote for xbox: The remote will not allow me to enter my Xbox password. #1 is up on the dPad, #2 is left on the dPad, #3 is down on the dpad, #4 is right on the Dpad, #5 is rewind or LT, #6 is RT or Play/Pause,...
  3. Xbox one pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pdp controller: I just bought a pdp xbox one wired controller. My xbox doesnt seem to pick it up. Ive tried holding down on the dpad but the lights dont turn red the immediately go white and the controller doesnt...
  4. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  5. Dead wired pdp xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead wired pdp xbox controller: As the title said, my pdp Xbox controller is just dead, not turning on and the white light near the wire connector isn't on. I do not bang my controller and often just leave it on the table. Also...
  6. My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one: My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one does someone have a reason for this?? 76723ffe-63fc-4788-9d34-b19151be453a
  7. Two Xbox's controlled by one PDP remote. how do I turn it off on one of them

in XBoX on Windows
    Two Xbox's controlled by one PDP remote. how do I turn it off on one of them: I have a Series S for gaming and One-S for Blu-ray I bought a PDP remote for the One-S and now that I have both the Series and the One-S in the same room when I press the power on the PDP it...
  8. Xbox pdp wired headset works on switch but no audio one xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pdp wired headset works on switch but no audio one xbox: PDP 40 wired headset with mic designed for xbox but works perfect on my switch. No audio on xbox. Mic might be working as on fortnite I can see the voice icon moving next to my user name when I...
  9. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck: I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70
  10. Xbox 1 & PDP media remotes not controlling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 & PDP media remotes not controlling audio: i bought a new remote for my series x today on my bday. and changed a few settings on my lg tv such as that hidden option (hdmi-cec or simplink on lg tv's) and the setting in device control for...