Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

Discus and support Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexanderPrior, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it?

:)

AlexanderPrior, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There isn't a solution to that I'm aware of. You should speak to pdp support regarding warranty options here https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. MateusFontana Win User

PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

*I recommend trying the solutions below, please.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If that doesn't solve the problem, try the alternative provided in the official article for your headset brand below.

https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/36005...

*So if the problem still persists, try using another USB console port, and if you still have the same problem, try resetting your console to factory defaults, for follow the instructions below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Select to keep your games and apps so they won't be deleted.

*Make sure you know your email and password, as this will remove the account from the console, and you will need to add it again.
  4. domination167 Win User

Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

Seriously microsoft?? Not even a reply.. Come on now it's a Microsoft product so a little support would be nice for this $90 brick piece of ****.. Any help will do.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

6. X Farscape X Win User

Headphones not working

are they the lvl50 wireless headset, if your xbox is not picking up the dongle then it maybe the usb ports are bad for data or something else is wrong. do you have anything else plugged into the consoles usb.
Thema:

1. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck - Similar Threads - Pdp lvl50 wireless

2. Xbox 1 & PDP media remotes not controlling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 & PDP media remotes not controlling audio: i bought a new remote for my series x today on my bday. and changed a few settings on my lg tv such as that hidden option (hdmi-cec or simplink on lg tv's) and the setting in device control for...
  3. PDP Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox controller: I have an Xbox PDP Controller and the A button is loose I've tried looking for a serial number to see if my controller is still in warranty but I cannot find it. If someone knows where the serial...
  4. PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox: I have a problem with my pdp lvl50 wireless. My Xbox Series X and Xbox One S do not recognize the usb dongle, I've tried everything: check the audio, re-pair the headset, reset the xbox. The...
  5. Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive: I have been able to successfully use the PDP Media Remote with my Xbox Series X since the start of Aug 2021. All the buttons responded as expected. Until a few days ago when only the "Xbox" or...
  6. PDP One Handed Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    PDP One Handed Joystick: I use the PDP one handed joystick with my adaptive controller, but it seems they are out of production, can anyone suggest an alternative ?? 80c15dd9-58fe-401c-814e-1b2946bfdfe6
  7. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  8. Pdp D-pad repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pdp D-pad repair: My controller is the Legendary Collection: Deliverer of Truth. My controller began to constantly spam the D pad down after my fog knocked it from the table. I took it apart to discover i cant...
  9. pdp wired controller not working with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp wired controller not working with xbox one: When I connect my controller to the Xbox the lights wont turn on and it won't respond to any actions I do on it. I've tried the reset thing you can do where you hold down on the d-pad and connect...
  10. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...