Pebble 2 Achievements Not Unlocking

Discus and support Pebble 2 Achievements Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else had this issue? My achievements have been unlocking fine but I just noticed there hadn't been a pop when I passed 150. I checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisChurch, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ChrisChurch
    ChrisChurch Guest

Anyone else had this issue? My achievements have been unlocking fine but I just noticed there hadn't been a pop when I passed 150. I checked my achievement list and it's showing "Ultra Extreme Objectification" as 64% complete. I work that out as about 96
    of the 150 required. I have however unlocked the one for 120. It seems as though this achievement, and the last one for 180 objectives, have just stopped counting. Not too sure what to do as I don't want to have to start again at this point. Any ideas???

:)

ChrisChurch, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Handsea
    Handsea Guest
    Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

I had over 9 achievements say done unlocking after 50+ hours they finally 7 unlocked

now pushing over 72 hours waiting i still have 2 as done unlocking, but have not unlocked, unlocking new achievements works fine, when is this getting resolved?

Handsea, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    2 achievements not unlocking

Hey C4RN4GE 89! Check out the post
    here
    for some troubleshooting steps. If you are still having issues after trying out those steps, fill out the achievement survey at the bottom of that post. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 15, 2014
  4. ChrisChurch
    ChrisChurch Guest

To add to this I checked what it said on smart glass. That reckons (and by which I assume that Microsoft servers think) I have unlocked 97. I thought I'd check it that was working and so completed a couple more and yup, now I'm at 99. So somehow the servers
    have got out of sync with the actual game. Not only that but they've gone backwards considering it obviously knew that I had 120 on 28/10/2014 when I unlocked that achievement. I guess that the servers were restored to an old backup or something. Gosh, i really
    do love having these online achievements... NOT!!!

ChrisChurch, Nov 15, 2014
  5. ChrisChurch Win User

To add to this I checked what it said on smart glass. That reckons (and by which I assume that Microsoft servers think) I have unlocked 97. I thought I'd check it that was working and so completed a couple more and yup, now I'm at 99. So somehow the servers
    have got out of sync with the actual game. Not only that but they've gone backwards considering it obviously knew that I had 120 on 28/10/2014 when I unlocked that achievement. I guess that the servers were restored to an old backup or something. Gosh, i really
    do love having these online achievements... NOT!!!
  6. Andy Kraptawner Win User

Disappointed

It's pretty much like Fruity Pebbles taking out the fruit flavors and pebbles and adding shredded wheat
  7. Ron Limo Driver Win User

Modern Warfare 3, who is the developer?

me 2. i enjoy this game. They could have monkeys make this game, i bet it will be better then that monkey pebble called BF.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

Remember Ramirez.

Ramirez! Hit a homerun with this pebble!
  9. Sunburst Univox Win User

Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

It's like mounting a pebble on a platinum band.
Thema:

1. Pebble 2 Achievements Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Pebble Achievements Unlocking

2. Achievements Gone / Succès disparus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Gone / Succès disparus: English : Hello, Yesterday my gamerscore was about 270 000 G and now i am at 155 174 G. I was surprised to see that all my XBOX ONE games achievement was gone (all the XBOX ONE games in my list...
  3. XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL: Good afternoon Guys, Im having issues unlocking 3 achievements for GR Wildlands. 1. Mission Master, I have already completed the campaign and the achievement doesn't want to pop up. 2. top...
  4. Conquistas [Mod Translation - Achievements]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conquistas [Mod Translation - Achievements]: Então, eu estava assistindo Netflix normalmente no meu Xbox, e do nada o Xbox começou a desbloquear conquistas sozinho e ainda conquistas de um jogo que nunca joguei, ja vi todos os aparelhos que...
  5. Missing gamerscore and achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore and achievements: Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console...
  6. Game pass rewards and achievements not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass rewards and achievements not working: Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they show up. e18648ff-5585-4651-a007-a3cdaa0f5195
  7. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!: Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my...
  8. Xbox Achievement List not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Achievement List not updating: I recently started playing Battlefield 5 yesterday after installing it, however my achievement list does not show Battlefield 5 listed on my Xbox One or on Xbox.com, when I am playing the game my...
  9. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section: I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear...
  10. Achievement is both locked and unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is both locked and unlocked: So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement...