Peggle 2 kicks me out and returns me to xbox home.

Discus and support Peggle 2 kicks me out and returns me to xbox home. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3times this has happened now, very frustrating and I have a feeling the DRM is the issue. I will be playing and then all of a sudden I am back @ the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nejuil, Jan 6, 2014.

1. nejuil
    nejuil Guest

3times this has happened now, very frustrating and I have a feeling the DRM is the issue. I will be playing and then all of a sudden I am back @ the xbox home.

What is going on?

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

nejuil, Jan 6, 2014
  2. JoeCox189
    JoeCox189 Guest

Hi,

I'm having this problem and carrying out a power cycle as described has not fixed the problem.

Are there any other suggestions please?

Thanks

JoeCox189, Jan 6, 2014
  3. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest
    The game kicks me out to home

Try clearing your cache. Unplug the power brick from your Xbox One and hit the power button a few times, this will drain any energy left in the console. Wait for about 30 seconds, plug it back in, wait another 30 seconds or so, turn on your console. I know
    it sounds odd but I was having a similar issue with a different game and doing this fixed the problem. Hope that helps

SaviorMoney, Jan 6, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Let's try a power cycle. On the front of the Xbox One, press the Xbox logo for five seconds. You should see the light on the power supply unit blink orange once, which is when you can stop pressing the logo. When the light is then solid orange, go ahead
    and unplug the console from the wall. Leave it like that for a minute or two before connecting it back up and powering on again.

Hopefully you should stop seeing Peggle 2 boot you back to Home.

maxen, Feb 18, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Let's try a power cycle. On the front of the Xbox One, press the Xbox logo for five seconds. You should see the light on the power supply unit blink orange once, which is when you can stop pressing the logo. When the light is then solid orange, go ahead
    and unplug the console from the wall. Leave it like that for a minute or two before connecting it back up and powering on again.

Hopefully you should stop seeing Peggle 2 boot you back to Home.
  6. SaviorMoney Win User

The game kicks me out to home

Try clearing your cache. Unplug the power brick from your Xbox One and hit the power button a few times, this will drain any energy left in the console. Wait for about 30 seconds, plug it back in, wait another 30 seconds or so, turn on your console. I know
    it sounds odd but I was having a similar issue with a different game and doing this fixed the problem. Hope that helps
  7. lll NaS lll Win User

Anyone else having major BF4 Issues?

Some times the game kicks me out and takes me back to Xbox Home....
  8. Contradictions Win User

Purchasing content on a different console

Thanks. Was hoping to play some Peggle 2 tonight while my Home Xbox One is unavailable.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

Hey there
    RazzleDizzle12
    !

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you troubleshoot the issue directly using our

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    to help you determine what best steps to take and to stop your games crashing back to the home screen.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

1. Peggle 2 kicks me out and returns me to xbox home. - Similar Threads - Peggle kicks returns

2. I can’t delete Peggle cloud save on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t delete Peggle cloud save on my Xbox one: I can’t delete Peggle cloud save on my Xbox one. Please help. 361f25aa-0448-486a-9fae-b5a444618f72
  3. Peggle 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggle 2: Hi, who can confirm that according to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games - list of backward compatible games. However there are also different versions,...
  4. Peggle 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Peggle 2: Hi, At the time I purchased Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 (FEB 21st 2016), and because it was before the game actually came out and was playable, xbox store stated that whoever purchase...
  5. Can't Get My Copy of "Plants vs Zombies/Peggle/Zuma" to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Get My Copy of "Plants vs Zombies/Peggle/Zuma" to work: I have tried cleaning it with water and drying it. I have tried toothpaste. I've tried wiping it on my shirt to remove smudges and nothing. It won't work on my xbox 360 or my xbox one. On the xbox...
  6. Peggle 2 Cross Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggle 2 Cross Console?: Quick question: I can't play peggles 2 on my xbox one, but i bought it on xbox 360. Shouldn't a game playable on both platforms at least be backwardscompatible? 55ba36fc-528c-4364-b211-a1f188a7012c
  7. I was charged for free 'Peggle' game with Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for free 'Peggle' game with Xbox Gold: I have used a code for 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial, that I got when I purchased Xbox One. I have successfully downloaded Defence Grid 2 and Custome Quest 2 with this Live Gold membership. When I...
  8. Can't download Peggle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Peggle: Hi, I want to install the free gold game Peggle. I can click on the "buy/install" button, but the only thing it does is refresh the game page of Peggle. Then I tried to install it with the...
  9. Peggle 2 kicks me out and returns me to xbox home.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggle 2 kicks me out and returns me to xbox home.: Hi, I'm having this problem and carrying out a power cycle as described has not fixed the problem. Are there any other suggestions please? Thanks 65fd85ca-f48b-4561-88dd-0cffed098123
  10. Peggle on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Peggle on xbox one: just installed peggle on my xbox one that I used to play on my 360. Opening screen states 'press start' but nothing happens when pressing any of the buttons. How do I start this game?...