Pending credits didn't deposit?

Discus and support Pending credits didn't deposit? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I know that credits normally deposit on the 15th & the 30th of the month,I'm wondering why I still have 22000 credits pending after the 15th of may?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Xmengamer821, May 20, 2018.

1. Xmengamer821
    Xmengamer821 Guest

I know that credits normally deposit on the 15th & the 30th of the month,I'm wondering why I still have 22000 credits pending after the 15th of may?

Also the "request deposit" button has disappeared leaving me without an option to deposit my credits,I wouldn't worry normally but the xbl rewards is changing next month and I'm thinking it may effect my credits.

:)

Xmengamer821, May 20, 2018
  2. IsmaelLara93
    IsmaelLara93 Guest
    didn't get deposited

didn't get deposited my pending rewards credits and vip gems after opt out, please fix that.

IsmaelLara93, May 20, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    xbox credit maxed out at 5000 credits since

Looking at the picture, you didn't get to 5,000 credits until 11/16/2017. So your credits should be deposited within the next week or so. Credits are scheduled for deposit by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending.
    You can also request a deposit when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to
    be deposited by the following 15th or 30th so it is no longer necessary to request one. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th
    of the next month.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. Xmengamer821
    Xmengamer821 Guest
    ok,so I'm just wondering why my credits haven't deposited on the 15th when I'm well above 5000 credits,is it the amount?

Also will the xbox rewards change over effect my earned credits?

Xmengamer821, May 20, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    A couple of things. For 1, the first deposit for this month took place on the 9th, not the 15th. And then credits are scheduled for deposited based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So as stated above, if you got to 5,000 after May 1, they would be scheduled
    to be deposited at the end of the month.

The program is still making regular deposits through June 15. Unless you got an email that there is an issue with your account, it won't affect your deposits.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  7. Xmengamer821
    Xmengamer821 Guest
    Ok,thanks for the info man,makes sense

Xmengamer821, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Xmengamer821 Win User

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to
    be deposited by the following 15th or 30th so it is no longer necessary to request one. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th
    of the next month.
    ok,so I'm just wondering why my credits haven't deposited on the 15th when I'm well above 5000 credits,is it the amount?

Also will the xbox rewards change over effect my earned credits?
  9. Xmengamer821 Win User

Ok,thanks for the info man,makes sense 👍
  10. Smwutches Win User

of the next month.
  11. Smwutches Win User

A couple of things. For 1, the first deposit for this month took place on the 9th, not the 15th. And then credits are scheduled for deposited based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So as stated above, if you got to 5,000 after May 1, they would be scheduled
    to be deposited at the end of the month.

The program is still making regular deposits through June 15. Unless you got an email that there is an issue with your account, it won't affect your deposits.
  12. Smwutches Win User

why i for years time i have only gottin one or to reward payments

It kind of depends on how many credits you've earned. Credits are only set to automatically deposit after you have at least 5,000 pending. So credit will remain pending until you reach that amount which means they could be pending for months if you don't
    take part in a lot of offers.

If you think you didn't receive credits for a specific offer, or there may be another issue with your account, you'll want to post in the support section of the site so support can check into it.
Thema:

1. Pending credits didn't deposit? - Similar Threads - Pending credits didn't

2. Pending credits wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits wrong currency: I have started tickets regarding this issue before, but so far no one has either been able or willing to help. Apparently the pending credits can only be deposited as British currency, even though...
  3. Pending points still not credited

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending points still not credited: Gamer tag Hi I've had 16000 points waiting to be converted to cash for my xbox account since the 24/5 still no sign after 2 deposit dates can you help please? Was expecting this to be credited...
  4. Pending credits since 2015

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits since 2015: It turns out that I have pending credit going back as far as 02/15/2015. Something is preventing the credits from being deposited. 8845d5d5-f728-43af-be62-875e9f66ba35
  5. 11,847 xbox reward credits still not credited. some still pending from 2017

in XBoX Rewards
    11,847 xbox reward credits still not credited. some still pending from 2017: hi i was wondering why none of my rewards are being deposited to my account. last lot was 2017 11,847 Lifetime Credits Earned VIP Exclusives/Special Offers *Most Completed Reward...
  6. 26500 credits still pending....

in XBoX Rewards
    26500 credits still pending....: I thought it was being deposited into my account on the 15th (had them on the 9th of May) then the 30th came, and were not deposited either. The still show up in the website but haven't got a...
  7. How long till credits are done pending

in XBoX Rewards
    How long till credits are done pending: I have like 19k credits and it's been pending for 2 week how much long must I wait 0bf20a5c-3261-482b-9b9d-75b2a989c4ff
  8. XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account: I've 10500 points credit still on pending status since 6 may ,it should been deposited before 1 last juin. 712bede2-a3ee-44f9-acce-d139ecd8b1d9
  9. I have 20,000+ credits pending I didn't get them yet

in XBoX Rewards
    I have 20,000+ credits pending I didn't get them yet: Where are my credits I have been waiting for almost a week. ecd3f4f9-c214-4a01-a3a0-f791e2d5a67c
  10. Didn't get my 15000 reward credits for buying Xbox one s on Microsoft.com .. not pending either

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't get my 15000 reward credits for buying Xbox one s on Microsoft.com .. not pending either: i have ordered and received an Xbox one s from Microsoft. Mainly because of the 15,000 reward credits. I haven't received those yet and they're not pending please help, merry Xmas :)...