Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I

Discus and support Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; recently download the Xbox insider hub, trying to get a glimpse of the Minecraft 1.17 update, however when I try to join the preview, it just says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cbambery28, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I

recently download the Xbox insider hub, trying to get a glimpse of the Minecraft 1.17 update, however when I try to join the preview, it just says pending with a nonstop loading circle, and that has been going on for around 20 minutes. I’ve tried restarting, is there anything else I can do?

submitted by /u/cbambery28
    [link] [comments]

/u/cbambery28, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Vagarno Win User

Insider-Hub content pending

Hi,

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. Those are Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega. Alpha is an "invite only" ring that receives updates at the earliest point in the
    preview window. If you receive an error or there are issues when accepting the invite, you may reach out to the Xbox Insider team or share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.

To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Insider Program forums.
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Click on Chat with Support.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
    Hi DQueenKhaleesi,

sadly I do not have the option to chat with support - will this be accessible only at specific times a day?

Best Regards

3. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. Those are Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega. Alpha is an "invite only" ring that receives updates at the earliest point in the
    preview window. If you receive an error or there are issues when accepting the invite, you may reach out to the Xbox Insider team or share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.

Hi DQueenKhaleesi,

sadly I do not have the option to chat with support - will this be accessible only at specific times a day?

Best Regards

Vagarno
    Thank you for your response. After selecting the Latest Xbox One Update Preview, click on Registration support as shown in the image below:

[​IMG]

You will be able to see the Chat with Support option.

[​IMG]

If not, you may create a new post instead.

Let us know if you if you need more information. We will gladly reply to your post.
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

5. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Issue with xbox insider hub

Thema:

Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I

1. Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I - Similar Threads - Pending issue insider

2. Xbox Series X pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X pending: I bought my Xbox Series X on March 19th 2021 with an expected delivery of March 30th. I called support 3 times a day everyday, talking to managers, no one has a clue. My question is why would...
  3. Xbox series s order pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s order pending: I ordered my xbox series s of march of 19th and now its the 22th and it still says pending. I wasnt charged yet but im wondering when it will stop showing pending because it shows a delivery date...
  4. Console update issues i think. says "update pending" when i click on console update status.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console update issues i think. says "update pending" when i click on console update status.: Console has been freezing or not launching games. Restarting worked once but console froze next time i was playing. Thought it was a wifi issue but still having problems after switching to a wired...
  5. Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.: Hello, It has been 21 days since my original request. I was told it was "pending" as the image I have uploaded below will show my original post and the only response I have received. I have...
  6. Pending credits deposit issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits deposit issue: [img] Been waiting for my 26k points to be converted to my account for a while now, any suggestions? 9a15f443-d125-4fc6-877e-5ea69140b92a
  7. Rewards credits pending due to billing issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards credits pending due to billing issue: I have 75000 rewards credit pending in my account. Its 3rd month that my credits didn't deposit due to billing error. Please transfer my rewards credits to my new account whose gamer tag is "Dr...
  8. Live Gold Payment Pending issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Payment Pending issue: Hi all. My gold account is paid monthly and is up to date ( as far as payments on my credit card ). My account for payment on the 21st June says PENDING. I can't log into gold online games....
  9. "(Pending)" Issue on Xbox Insider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "(Pending)" Issue on Xbox Insider App: Hello, I'm requesting support for an issue I've had with the Xbox Insider App (on the Xbox One) for several weeks now. Issue: I was invited to take part in the "Sea of Thieves Pioneers"...
  10. Pocketmags Issue Multiple Pending Transactions in Xbox Transaction History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pocketmags Issue Multiple Pending Transactions in Xbox Transaction History: I tried purchasing an issue of a magazine through the Pocketmags app with my mobile phone credit through Wallet but every time I try, a 'pending transaction' goes through without unlocking the...