Pending on purchase of xbox series x

Discus and support Pending on purchase of xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox series x on may 26th 2022 and was told my estimated delivery is jun 16th I was charged and they took my money but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosiahSims, Jun 30, 2022.

1. JosiahSims
    JosiahSims Guest

I recently purchased an Xbox series x on may 26th 2022 and was told my estimated delivery is jun 16th I was charged and they took my money but it still says pending should I be worried! And when do you think my Xbox will actually ship I can’t sleep I can’t stop think about the Xbox! I know I need to be patient but I wish it would come sooner do you think that im going to actually get it since they took the money from my account but it just says pending till merchant finalizes purchase

:)

JosiahSims, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it sticks with the estimated delivery date, it would ship probably 2-3 days before that date.
  3. SamGehrlich Win User

I also ordered mine May 31 and it says estimated delivery June 16 but it still says pending. I’ve already been charged but just making sure it will actually ship.
  4. JosiahSims Win User

Do you think it will ship the day of estimated delivery or a little before
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unless it says cancelled, there's nothing to worry about.
  6. JosiahSims Win User

Fastest response I’ve had in my life thank you
Thema:

1. Pending on purchase of xbox series x - Similar Threads - Pending purchase series

2. How long does pending take after purchasing a Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does pending take after purchasing a Xbox series X: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox series X from the build your own Xbox bundle and I was wondering how/when does the pending end and start to delivery my console? (I recently purchased it the...
  3. Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours: A game was purchased on the Xbox store. Since a Visa Card needed parental permission (I am still on those settings) my parents got the email and approved it for purchase. I even got a email saying...
  4. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  5. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  6. Purchase Pending Past supposed Shipping date.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Pending Past supposed Shipping date.: I purchased the Series X like a week ago and it said it would be delivered days ago. However, two days later the purchase is paid for but still "pending". What's going on with my product?...
  7. xbox series x purchase pending after 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x purchase pending after 24 hours: Purchased an xbox series x from the Microsoft store when they release at 11/9 11:00 pm CT. its 11/11 and the order is still pending. No update on when the console should arrive....
  8. Pending purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending purchase: So like any normal person i used a paypal to but dead by daylight credits but i noticed i didnt recieve them but it said i have a pending order or i have to claim it...
  9. Pending purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending purchase: I order the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on May 21, 2020. At first it said pending in my bank account, then the price it costed was taken as if it wasnt pending anymore but it still said...
  10. Pending Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Purchase: Anyone know what I can do or if legal action needs to be taken? I made a purchase on the 12th, using my Microsoft Balance (no credit card or bank account was involved) and since then my purchase...