Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

Discus and support Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Milton Custódio Filho, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

Hi all,

On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the order still pending for some reason. I read some things about buying on Microsoft Store and now I am starting to
    worry about it. Do you know how long does it take to process? And if someone from Microsoft see this, could you please help me with any information about my purchase? Because I haven't received nothing so far. Everything I know is that my order is pending
    for some days now and my money has been taken out already.

Thank you

:)

Milton Custódio Filho, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If you have checked to see money allocated from cars/account then it seems ok to me, weekends often so delays in processes as places are closed. If it doesn't update in a few hours when processing shipping etc should all be back then contact support as
    suggested
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you made the purchase on Saturday it might just be a case of it being the weekend so the order status would not update until today. It should update within normal business hours. Rest assured you transaction is secure when purchasing from Microsoft. Here
    is a Support Link to the contact support page if you would like to take to them for clarification on your order status.
  4. Milton Custódio Fil Win User

Hi.

Thank you for your support. The Controller has arrived yesterday. I worried for nothing, based on some negative comments about the store. But everything went good for me
  5. Smwutches Win User

Where are my rewards points ?

The credits should show as pending about 15 days after the game shipped. If it's been over the 15 days, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into it for you.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

More questions about the One

Oh derp. Subtitles for what though? Everything? I do like me some subtitles. And vibration is there too?! I must be *** because I could not find it at all. Someone needs to tell me where the heck that option is lol.
Thema:

1. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that) - Similar Threads - Pending Order Yup

2. Pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order: I ordered a controller of the xbox design lab on 1/31/19. The website said I would not be charged until my order shipped. I was charged on 2/1/19 for the controller - my order still says its...
  3. Why is my order pending?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is my order pending?: I order 20 1 dollar Xbox gift cards and my order is pending. It has never happened before. What should I do? 1e0b34e9-54b3-42fb-88a5-31ce2139ee8d
  4. Pending Order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pending Order: I ordered a digital code for xbox and I think it says it was supposed to go through after a couple minutes? But its been about 20-30 minutes and it's still processing, is there a reason or is it...
  5. Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending: Pre ordered Titanfall 2 under the impression that I would receive 15,000 rewards. I do not see it available or pending. Please advise. cdf66617-737e-4a78-bdef-ee0bfb4a3b41
  6. My Order is still pending??!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Order is still pending??!: I ordered a Logitech A10 headset for Xbox one I've been trying to contact Xbox in Microsoft support for days now and no one is telling me anything my order is still pending and on the store it now...
  7. Pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order: hello, I have a question, over a year and a half ago I made the purchase of digital gift cards and my order is still pending !! Could you tell me what happened? e4742466-37f9-4d23-a1bc-eb78164809f8
  8. Pending Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Order: i ordered a xbox one x off of my xbox and it says pending what does that mean d244f5db-0065-45e3-b948-eec7003d5570
  9. My order is still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    My order is still pending: Hi!! I ordered a XBox Lab Design Controller for 3 months ago, but the order is still pending. The order number is 2372332784. Could you please help me? Bees regards, Oscar...
  10. Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??: Hi , Am from India and my console & Accessory is under warranty and unfortunately one of my joystick's RT key not working and i have contacted support and they agree to replace the same and...