Pending order

Discus and support Pending order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered a controller of the xbox design lab on 1/31/19. The website said I would not be charged until my order shipped. I was charged on 2/1/19 for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ray0926, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Ray0926
    Ray0926 Guest

Pending order

I ordered a controller of the xbox design lab on 1/31/19. The website said I would not be charged until my order shipped. I was charged on 2/1/19 for the controller - my order still says its pending. Upon reading on the community about others having this
    issue, I seen Microsoft was responding with "you will recieve your controller within 14 days of purchase." Today is day 13. I called the Microsoft store customer support yesterday and got hung up on immediately after reporting my concern. So I called back
    and another woman said "let me check your account and put you on hold" I sat on hold for 20 minutes with no response until I eventually got impatient and hung up the phone. Customer service was awful and absolutely no help. My question is, where is my controller?
    What is going to be done about the awful customer service I recieved yesterday? Why was I charged 11 days ago if my controller is still not here? If my controller is not here tomorrow, which will be the 14th day since my order, can I have my money back? I
    just want my flippin controller???

:)

Ray0926, Feb 21, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Pending order

Hi Jaque, this thread is pretty old. You'll want to
    create a new thread
    to describe your issue to receive better assistance. Thanks!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

I don't doubt that you saw that, I'm just stating that how you've been charged is correct.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Design lab controllers are actually charged immediately since it is a customized item. That means the order has been accepted and has gone into production. Once it ships you will receive an email with tracking. It can take 2-3 weeks to receive the controller.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/faq

I have been charged for my controller, but I have not received a shipping tracking number.

You were charged for your controller at the time it began to be built. It can take up to two weeks between that time and when you will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your
    controller ships.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Pending Order

From whom did you buy a digital code?

You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
  6. ChromaticBattle Win User

Pending Orders

I completely agree. My main problem is that they took the money out of my account and held it. Four days later they refunded it and said they couldn't process the payment. They then said to change the payment method otherwise they will cancel the order.
    So, I switched it to a credit card and to this day it's still pending. Another 4 days later that is. It has been pending over a week now and I haven't been told once by MS that it was due to Covid.
Thema:

Pending order

1. Pending order - Similar Threads - Pending order

2. Order pending

in XBoX Accessibility
    Order pending: I ordered a custom controller on June 25th and my order is still pending how long should it take to get shipped out. 047c47c3-f30e-484d-a281-d90e946e8c15
  3. Pending order on a controller for over a month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order on a controller for over a month: Hello everyone, On May 21, 2020 I ordered a regular Xbox One controller with the expected delivery date of June 23, 2020 which I completely understood at the time and was willing to wait. However...
  4. Xbox elite series 2. 21 day pending order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2. 21 day pending order: It is currently 21 days after i placed my order on june 2nd for the xbox elite series 2 controller. My order is still listed in the pending status. Recently recieved an email on june 17th stating...
  5. My Microsoft Order is still pending.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Order is still pending.: So I just recently ordered a Xbox One controller about 5-6 days ago, and every time i check the order status, it says that my order is still pending. I checked my bank account and the money's...
  6. Order "Pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order "Pending": I ordered an Elite Series 2 controller on June 16th and it said it will ARRIVE in 2 - 3 days. It has now been SIX days and the order still says pending. What do I do? I don't mind waiting for it...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Order says pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Order says pending: So i ordered an xbox elite controller series 2 on june 6th and its been 2 weeks about to be 3 and my order says pending can someone help? 8bea33ae-107a-434d-bcf5-ef7947737227
  8. Order still pending...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order still pending...: A friend of mine went way out of his way and bought me a elite Series 2 controller for my birthday and its been pending since 5/23. I understand there is a pandemic and protests going in, but wow...
  9. Pedido pendiente[Pending order]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pedido pendiente[Pending order]: Realicé un pedido hace cuatro días, un mando de xbox, el cual ya ha sido cobrado (mediante paypal) pero en estado de pedido aun sale como PENDIENTE. Intento usar el Contact Us y no hay manera,...
  10. Why is my order still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my order still pending: Its been a week and my order is still pending can someone tell me when is might come? 758a8d49-aaeb-45cd-a024-3b1a1ab06b1a