Pending order

Discus and support Pending order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered a controller of the xbox design lab on 1/31/19. The website said I would not be charged until my order shipped. I was charged on 2/1/19 for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ray0926, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Ray0926
    Ray0926 Guest

Pending order

I ordered a controller of the xbox design lab on 1/31/19. The website said I would not be charged until my order shipped. I was charged on 2/1/19 for the controller - my order still says its pending. Upon reading on the community about others having this
    issue, I seen Microsoft was responding with "you will recieve your controller within 14 days of purchase." Today is day 13. I called the Microsoft store customer support yesterday and got hung up on immediately after reporting my concern. So I called back
    and another woman said "let me check your account and put you on hold" I sat on hold for 20 minutes with no response until I eventually got impatient and hung up the phone. Customer service was awful and absolutely no help. My question is, where is my controller?
    What is going to be done about the awful customer service I recieved yesterday? Why was I charged 11 days ago if my controller is still not here? If my controller is not here tomorrow, which will be the 14th day since my order, can I have my money back? I
    just want my flippin controller???

:)

Ray0926, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Pending Order

From whom did you buy a digital code?

You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

I don't doubt that you saw that, I'm just stating that how you've been charged is correct.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Design lab controllers are actually charged immediately since it is a customized item. That means the order has been accepted and has gone into production. Once it ships you will receive an email with tracking. It can take 2-3 weeks to receive the controller.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/faq

I have been charged for my controller, but I have not received a shipping tracking number.

You were charged for your controller at the time it began to be built. It can take up to two weeks between that time and when you will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your
    controller ships.
  5. Ray0926 Win User

Pending order

It. Told. Me. I. Would. Not. Be. Charged. Until. My. Order. Ships. You think I'm just making up crap and pulling it out from thin air? If that was the information I had been given, I would not be in this predicament.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Pending order

No one in the forums will have access to that information. You will have to continue to deal with
    Xbox Support.
Thema:

Pending order

1. Pending order - Similar Threads - Pending order

2. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that): Hi all, On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the order still pending for some reason. I read...
  3. Why is my order pending?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is my order pending?: I order 20 1 dollar Xbox gift cards and my order is pending. It has never happened before. What should I do? 1e0b34e9-54b3-42fb-88a5-31ce2139ee8d
  4. Pending Order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pending Order: I ordered a digital code for xbox and I think it says it was supposed to go through after a couple minutes? But its been about 20-30 minutes and it's still processing, is there a reason or is it...
  5. Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending: Pre ordered Titanfall 2 under the impression that I would receive 15,000 rewards. I do not see it available or pending. Please advise. cdf66617-737e-4a78-bdef-ee0bfb4a3b41
  6. My Order is still pending??!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Order is still pending??!: I ordered a Logitech A10 headset for Xbox one I've been trying to contact Xbox in Microsoft support for days now and no one is telling me anything my order is still pending and on the store it now...
  7. Pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order: hello, I have a question, over a year and a half ago I made the purchase of digital gift cards and my order is still pending !! Could you tell me what happened? e4742466-37f9-4d23-a1bc-eb78164809f8
  8. Pending Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Order: i ordered a xbox one x off of my xbox and it says pending what does that mean d244f5db-0065-45e3-b948-eec7003d5570
  9. My order is still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    My order is still pending: Hi!! I ordered a XBox Lab Design Controller for 3 months ago, but the order is still pending. The order number is 2372332784. Could you please help me? Bees regards, Oscar...
  10. Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??: Hi , Am from India and my console & Accessory is under warranty and unfortunately one of my joystick's RT key not working and i have contacted support and they agree to replace the same and...