People Abusing reporting and bans

Discus and support People Abusing reporting and bans in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can a guy instigate a conversation in xbox messages, ask for a social media account, then get you communication banned? it makes no sense, he did... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zach D1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Zach D1
    Zach D1 Guest

Why can a guy instigate a conversation in xbox messages, ask for a social media account, then get you communication banned? it makes no sense, he did it on purpose and messages afterwards. . . "enjoy your ban" I never once insulted the guy but he was talking smack and saying he would beat me up in real life. He abused the system to get me communication banned and I am the one in trouble. Then they deny my appeal, like I am the bad guy here. I have screenshots and everything.

Guy begged me and said he would beat me up in real life, ask for my instagram 4 times, the second I share my content creation page for body building competetion, I get communication banned, and the guy did it all on purpose, he exploited a community standard to get even with someone who beat him in a video game....

its unfair and Xbox will do nothing about it, they deny the ban, so I am stuck here not able to talk to friends because some kid got mad I was better than him in APEX.

:)

Zach D1, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zach, i'm sorry for what happened, what you can do is the appeal for your ban on the Enforcement website, they are the ones who take care of that part.

In the question of messages, the best thing is not to respond to strangers even being provoked, and not to pass any information of yours about your social networks etc.

You will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it. Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.
  3. KIDSOSA A1 Win User

Please help me somebody

It also said I got banned for abuse ment when I wasn't abusing nothing the person who reported me abused the report button
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned.

You can not ask people to report you.

Anyone who abuses the reporting feature risks enforcement action.

Getting people to report you will not get you unbanned.

If you want to appeal a ban/suspension then go to the enforcement site here

Not all bans/suspensions are eligible for a case review.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

If you get suspended or banned here is what you can do its your choice

Reporting people just for the sake of it will only get you suspended again for abusing the reporting system.

Just because you have no problem with people being abusive to you doesn't mean everyone else is ok with it.

If you retaliate in a way that violates the ToU/CoC & are reported you will be suspended,to many suspensions will result in a permanent ban.

PSN does charge you to play online & the rules are exactly the same.
  6. doyoulikepurple Win User

Notice of enforcement help

No it is egotistical people I have people slate me and be abusive all the time they never get banned when I report then it's a broken system one you've been banned once your an easier target for getting banned again It's simply a joke no matter what your
    argument is
Thema:

1. People Abusing reporting and bans - Similar Threads - Abusing reporting bans

2. Reporting Abusive Ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Reporting Abusive Ambassador: I had an interaction with an Ambassador. I said in the game chat about how people play this game like COD. This person proceeds to spam party invites at me. I ask how can I help you and then they...
  3. People abusing the report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    People abusing the report system: Bit of an eye-opening experience today in Forza Horizon 5. The guy rams me off the track, and then proceeds to lose despite that. Afterwards I get messages from him, and as soon as I respond,...
  4. gamer pic reports turn into instant ban despite not violating any rules, and its getting abused

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer pic reports turn into instant ban despite not violating any rules, and its getting abused: so a friend of mine just got a 29 hour ban for another user reporting they're profile picture [we know who did it, and we have no way to stop it, we seriously need a "report for harassments"...
  5. Xbox abuse of report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox abuse of report: 2 days ago me and this fella got into a argument I tried to stop it by sending lyrics to the song I was listening to at the time (I know not the smartest way) and he didn’t reply for a good 5...
  6. This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is False Reporting and Account Abuse: Gamertag This is a Joke Right your really gonna Com Ban me because of this False Report WoW now Im definitely Sad you people don't care about your Reputation system any more just I definitely...
  7. Reporting constant abuse question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting constant abuse question: I just started getting abusive messages on my xbox ( 35 so far ) from a player i never contacted or spoke to them in game but he/she writes the messages in a way that if i report them i think they...
  8. Report abuse-invite/spam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report abuse-invite/spam: So recently a user known as [mod removed] got me set on suspension so it started like this i was playing a game with my friends as usual and this girl started bothering me so being a good sport i...
  9. The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...: Good day, The way how the reputation system on Enforcements works, is far too sensitive for people to abuse.. I've been in several parties with people who, whenever they got battered by people...
  10. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...