PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

Discus and support PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this morning i opened minecraft and i was asking poeple to join me but they told me that it says unable to connect and since then no one was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamReeves15, Mar 22, 2020.

1. PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

Hello, this morning i opened minecraft and i was asking poeple to join me but they told me that it says unable to connect and since then no one was able to join me and i was not able to join anyone, i tried to find a matching issue on your website and
    i did not find anything i searched it up and there was no clue i tried to check my privachy settings and multiplayer was on allow i changed it to block and back to allow and still no change i asked people on your discord server no one had this issue. minecraft
    crashed out like twice and idk why all of this is happening pls help me. my username is .

:)

WilliamReeves15, Mar 22, 2020
  2. WilliamReeves15 Win User

i cant join anyone and no one can join me
  3. zeroice007 Win User

4. schnurren Win User

Hello WilliamReeves15,

This is only happening on Minecraft or also on other games?

And what platform are you playing on?

Thanks!
  5. WilliamReeves15 Win User

i click on that link then click on need more help then on contact xbox gamer then filll in options and then when i click on send question it said there is an error
  6. WilliamReeves15 Win User

i just found out that im only able to join survival worlds, but icant join creative worlds or realms it says unable to connect. very wired
Thema:

1. PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE - Similar Threads - CANT JOIN CANT

2. Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.: Hey all right so we have 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox one X now the old one was always set as my home xbox so my wife could join party's and play games and so on using my gold and it worked fine....
  3. Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world: Hello me and my friend were planning to do a survival gameplay in Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it said "Unable to connect to world" so i tried to join his world, but it said the...
  4. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  5. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  6. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  7. Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox: For some reason I cant use the xbox Companion app and the only way for me to use it again is for me to restart my pc and this problem also occurs for my friends as well and this glitch makes the...
  8. I cant join parties on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join parties on pc: I keep getting error 0x89231030 for no reason I checked the store and there are no updates avalible 8534b8d7-a176-4d30-b978-0aa42c9b6252
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  10. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error: A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to...