People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

Discus and support People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me? 61d02ef7-f826-4424-80f5-9cc4484bb977 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HappyFoal65372, Mar 15, 2018.

1. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me?

:)

HappyFoal65372, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Problem with my gamertag

For a few months people have been harassing me because of my gamertag and I have no money to change it can you help me ? :'(

RapidFawn240503, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Problems with my xbox gamertag

I'm getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and don't have enough money to change my gamertag. I made my gamertag on my old Xbox 360 around 7 years ago and I keep on getting a lot of hate for it. Some of the stuff people say really
    offends me. I would like to change my gamertag but I don't have enough money. Can someone please help me?

DirtyFightNINJA, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

Sorry, but there is no way to get a free name change.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  5. Hello HappyFoal65372,

If your gamertag was changed as a result of Enforcement action, you would need to pay to change it again after that, I'm afraid. There's more details on that on the

Enforcement website

Mister Quasar, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Hello HappyFoal65372,

If your gamertag was changed as a result of Enforcement action, you would need to pay to change it again after that, I'm afraid. There's more details on that on the

Enforcement website
  7. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there is no way to get a free name change.
  8. iSmokeMadBud2 Win User

Forced gamertag change. Sent here by live chat support.

Sorry for the very delayed response to the thread, but i just noticed more people commented.

I didn't plan on "illegally" having anyone report my gamertag. If they report it (i know people have because I've been messaged by parents saying its bad and their children shouldn't have to see it) its because they truly find it offensive, not because of
    my influence. But, despite the reports, it hasn't been changed.

If all else fails, i can just keep it. I don't have the money to pay for live, buy games, AND change my gamertag.. i don't even buy games anymore.

I was just trying to help the community stay rated E by basically reporting myself. Thanks.
  9. HappyPup9788570 Win User

Suspended for no reason then lost all of my live!

Well can i find out why? They changed my gamertag... Maybe people reported me because of that, but honestly that is rediculous suspending me and wasting my money
  10. GreektheBeast Win User

Gamertag Change (because of hate)

Hello

My gamertag was changed due to a high amount of people reporting it. My gamertag that Microsoft gave me was TouchyWhelp485. Who would even want this, a five year old can make a better gamertag than this. Anyway the main reason why I am complaining about
    this is because I did not recieve any kind of money or Microsoft Points to change it to a gamertag of my preference and I DO NOT want to spend $10 on a gamertag that was changed unwillingly.

I hope that someone at Microsoft will see this and compensate for my issues that they have caused

Thank you very much.

Eddie
Thema:

1. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me? - Similar Threads - keep reporting gamertag

2. I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...: EVERYONE LOVES TO BULLY ME AND SPAM REPORT ME AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AND MY MIC SUPPENSION IS UNTIL MU BIRTHDAY IM ABOUT TO CRY b7a8d5c6-03b4-4956-9376-2af028b14970
  3. I keep getting a weekly activity report for someone I don't know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a weekly activity report for someone I don't know: How can I get that changed? I don't want to get some random kid's video game time. e8a27e48-da6a-416f-b5a6-b8785215f140
  4. since the dashboard change Xbox one x keeps messing up. Just trying to report it and it...

in XboX Insiders
    since the dashboard change Xbox one x keeps messing up. Just trying to report it and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xSwAzZx [link] [comments]
  5. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  6. He keeps on falsely reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    He keeps on falsely reporting me: It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left until the season ended. So i was able to get...
  7. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  8. Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...: My gamer picture was literally a picture of my face I don’t have any tattoos on my face, there was nothing non-appropriate in the background, nor was and hands signs being thrown up. I have...
  9. people keep reporting me because i beat them then i get muted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people keep reporting me because i beat them then i get muted: ive gotten muted 3 times because people keep reporting me when i beat them. i cant talk to any of my friends and its really pissing me off. i got muted for a week then not even a week after MUTED...
  10. Trolls keep reporting my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trolls keep reporting my account: Good afternoon. I won’t name any names unless needed, but a few people consistently report my account for no reason, causing me to be suspended and ruining my reputation. I’ve spent a lot of money...