People keep spamming report

Discus and support People keep spamming report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I had a run in with a couple kids who thought it would be funny to spam report me and now I'm worried that it's going to get to the point of I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by British Guy 007, Jul 30, 2017.

1. People keep spamming report

Hi I had a run in with a couple kids who thought it would be funny to spam report me and now I'm worried that it's going to get to the point of I get banned. I recently got banned on my main account and I hadn't even played on it for couple days there just
    relentless I don't want to lose my money I sunk into Xbox over a bunch of angry kids. Any advice on what I should do

:)

British Guy 007, Jul 30, 2017
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    "Free code" messages

I report and block every single one, but I don't understand these messages in any case. You can't stack a 48 hour code on top of a current Xbox Live subscription so why keep creating accounts and spamming people? Is it to get them to come to the website
    and socially engineer their info? A phishing site?

User 9242019, Jul 30, 2017
  3. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Spam!

That guy is spamming a lot and not even in English, it's getting rather annoying.

I've been reporting every spam post, need to get rid of all that crap.

Claptrap, Jul 30, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued so if you have done nothing that goes against the Code of Conduct there is nothing to fear.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 30, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued so if you have done nothing that goes against the Code of Conduct there is nothing to fear.
  6. InoportunoG Win User

Getting a lot of fake friend requests

Ignore him, and keep reporting as spam
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Getting a lot of fake friend requests

Keep reporting them. Lots of people have suggested that Xbox add a "Spam account" option in the report list, I can only hope they do that soon so it makes it much easier to report and detect those accounts.
  8. AridLizard Win User

Follower Notifications

if they message you click on the More button under the message and report it.

if they keep spamming you with notifications go to their profile and report them.

in the details box you can add that they are harassing you by spamming you with notifications
  9. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Report spam and block them is best. Plenty of bots are doing it but if we keep reporting them eventually they will get banned.
Thema:

1. People keep spamming report - Similar Threads - keep spamming report

2. Offline Play on Windows Keeps Resetting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Play on Windows Keeps Resetting: I'm having an issue with "Saints Row 4: Re-elected" from the Microsoft Store. The problem is that it won't prompt for permission to use my MS account and this causes achievements to not unlock as...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps shutting off: Every time I play 2k22 REC with my friends I play a few minutes then my whole Xbox shuts off. And it only does that on 2k. Is it the game or the xbox? 3e36b0fb-64e8-4767-8dc3-7878fce79e1f
  4. Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds: Is anyone else getting kicked out of their party on series S/X or is it just me I signed in on a the one s & on my phone was perfectly fine but on the series I kept getting kicked out within 10...
  5. My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y: Whenever I try to type something into the keyboard it keeps pressing Y. Then if i go out of the keyboard it keeps pressing A, making me go into different apps and games when i dont want to. Ingame...
  6. I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...: EVERYONE LOVES TO BULLY ME AND SPAM REPORT ME AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AND MY MIC SUPPENSION IS UNTIL MU BIRTHDAY IM ABOUT TO CRY b7a8d5c6-03b4-4956-9376-2af028b14970
  7. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...
  8. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  9. Keep getting spam messages and friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting spam messages and friend requests: As the title says. I'm getting like 10 of these a day! They are friend requests from "people" with a gamerscore of 0 and I also receive pervetic and flirtatious messages every single day. I do...
  10. Xbox one keeps spamming the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps spamming the power button: Has anyone had this issue, what can I do to fix it? [View:Vidme] ca1befe9-64fe-4c5a-a66f-878587d37124