People to play with

Discus and support People to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Usually play between 7-11pm EST. looking for people who are at least older than 14 for matchmaking or party playing. Also need hard and craaazzy garden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nitewalkar, May 5, 2015.

1. Nitewalkar
    Nitewalkar Guest

People to play with

Usually play between 7-11pm EST. looking for people who are at least older than 14 for matchmaking or party playing. Also need hard and craaazzy garden ops achievement.

:)

Nitewalkar, May 5, 2015
  2. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    People to play with

an everyone else is on Elder scrolls V Skyrim!! Game Of The Year! i needed a break I never put this game down since launch but I think i will wait for karkland??

ncgfuelld, May 5, 2015
  3. People to play with?

[quote user="MEXICUTI0NER"]

[quote user=""]

I'm 15 and looking for casual gaming encounters...

[/quote]

Hello, I'm Chris Hansen...

[/quote]

Hello Chris Hansen. Nice to meet you.

PoisonBullet9, May 5, 2015
  4. Sparchy Win User

People to play with...?

Same here. Feel free to add
  5. Ultimate Fame Win User

People to play with...?

@ Xbox 1. I play mostly Attrition+Marked for death. 9th generation lvl 50. Friend me.
  6. PoisonBullet9 Win User

People to play with?

[quote user="MEXICUTI0NER"]

[quote user=""]

I'm 15 and looking for casual gaming encounters...

[/quote]

Hello, I'm Chris Hansen...

[/quote]

Hello Chris Hansen. Nice to meet you.
  7. ncgfuelld Win User

People to play with

an everyone else is on Elder scrolls V Skyrim!! Game Of The Year! i needed a break I never put this game down since launch but I think i will wait for karkland??
  8. LWeirdo Win User

People to play with

My gamer tag is . !!! Friend request me
Thema:

People to play with

1. People to play with - Similar Threads - play

2. Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]: Bonjour, J'ai récemment acheté un nouveau casque gaming qui se connecte la manette xbox one via un cable jack 3,5mm et j'ai bien fait les mises jour de la manette lorsque j'ai utilisé le casque...
  3. Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One: Bought three of these at the start of March. None of them now work. They're basically expensive ways to convert wireless controllers into wired controllers. Even my wireless hoover lasted...
  4. not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003): Some years ago I bought an individual game(no live involved) for my XboxOne. A month ago I bought a game-pass ultimate for a period of a month, now it's expired. For all the time I was able to...
  5. : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray: : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray Encountering an audio issue when using the Blu-Ray app on Xbox One X to play UHD or HD Blu-Rays. Video is perfect, and audio...
  6. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  7. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  8. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.: Screen says restricted permission needed. I go to the URL account settings and click every box possible to allow multiplayer. Combos of 'everyone, friends and block'. Nothing seems to allow me to...
  10. I can't play halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play halo 5 guardians: Hi i am having problems whit halo 5 i can't play any custom games when i try joining one i enter the lobby and the game says the match is loading after a few second the game says i have been...