Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years!

Discus and support Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I went back and checked and after looking noticed I have not been given any credit for a single purchase that Ive ever made on the rewards center in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CCARTER77, Oct 19, 2016.

1. CCARTER77
    CCARTER77 Guest

Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years!

I went back and checked and after looking noticed I have not been given any credit for a single purchase that Ive ever made on the rewards center in the 6 years Ive been a member. The consultant on the phone said he could see my purchases and verified that
    my emails and gamertag were the same and everything should be fine. Just like the recent preorder of Gears 4, nothing. Ive been with Xbox for years,have over 100k gamer score, 3TB of Games on my HD just on the XboxOne, not even gonna count the games on the
    360 hard drive and in the Binder of dics. This needs to be resolved. In no way should I be a level zero rewards member after 6 years of buying games while a rewards members, because I purchased a lot from the live store. The rewards need to be retroactive
    and be put onto my account for my purchases over these years or something. I really appreciate someone looking into this and figuring it out.

Thanks for your time

:)

CCARTER77, Oct 19, 2016
  2. shinySonic
    shinySonic Guest
    Problem redeeming Cyber Ninja Code for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Hello, same Problem here and so far no selution. The Xbox Support said that Konami should help with this. The E-Mail Support of Konami could not help necause they're only for PC-Games (they have to be kidding me) . So i need to call the Hotline for 1,89€
    per Minute. The result of the call will be posted here.

PS Sorry for my English

shinySonic, Oct 19, 2016
  3. elijoselyn
    elijoselyn Guest
    There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Satus code: 8C320008

ASK directly at xbox support, make the call and and for help to add the credit card, they can do it by phone.

elijoselyn, Oct 19, 2016
  4. CCARTER77
    CCARTER77 Guest

I'm wondering if blowing this up on social media wouldnt be better for Xbox. If this is how loyal customers get treated, pushed to forums and sat on the back burner. Six years of nothing would make a good stink on social media but Ive been trying to handle
    this nicely. Maybe a big media uproar and they will feel like they have to "owe" me something in front of the public to save face, because we all know as of now they will more than likely brush me off and act like I'm owed nothing. Maybe I'll start with Larrys
    @majornelson page if I dont hear back soon.

CCARTER77, Oct 21, 2016
  5. CCARTER77 Win User

I'm wondering if blowing this up on social media wouldnt be better for Xbox. If this is how loyal customers get treated, pushed to forums and sat on the back burner. Six years of nothing would make a good stink on social media but Ive been trying to handle
    this nicely. Maybe a big media uproar and they will feel like they have to "owe" me something in front of the public to save face, because we all know as of now they will more than likely brush me off and act like I'm owed nothing. Maybe I'll start with Larrys
    @majornelson page if I dont hear back soon.
  6. elijoselyn Win User

There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Satus code: 8C320008

ASK directly at xbox support, make the call and and for help to add the credit card, they can do it by phone.
  7. Andy Mulligan Win User

Information about the Preview Disc using the Title Update (Updated 9/23/11)

Customer support is horrible.... phone support says check twittet who says to call, or post here, but no one here can help.... great support /sarcasm
  8. Qwertei Win User

Cannot Home Xbox?

Then you will need to contact customer support via online chat or phone only they can reset the 3 Times per year limit

Click Here' for the Xbox support Contact us.
  9. shinySonic Win User

Problem redeeming Cyber Ninja Code for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Hello, same Problem here and so far no selution. The Xbox Support said that Konami should help with this. The E-Mail Support of Konami could not help necause they're only for PC-Games (they have to be kidding me) . So i need to call the Hotline for 1,89€
    per Minute. The result of the call will be posted here.

PS Sorry for my English
Thema:

1. Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years! - Similar Threads - Per phone call

2. Frames per second for apps is stuck at 30hz

in XboX Insiders
    Frames per second for apps is stuck at 30hz: So I have a 175hz monitor for my series x in my room and I have the refresh rate in settings at 120hz. Yet no apps I have display 60hz content like youtube has specific videos that that show...
  3. Xbox app using over a terabyte of data per day, not doing anything visibly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app using over a terabyte of data per day, not doing anything visibly.: Got a notification at the end of last month that I had went over my data cap, it was coming up and I had a courtesy still, so I didn't bother much looking into the issue, the next day I received...
  4. FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....: In Forza Horizon 4 and other games I get the message (or it's cousin) "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings". This is on an Xbox Series X and I'm the parent. I've...
  5. How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install: I have been having an issue with Halo Infinite. I am only able to play once and will then need to reinstall the game to play again. I have tried several different fixes for this (uninstalled HD...
  6. SSD usb per xbox serie S

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD usb per xbox serie S: Come posso formattare l'unit per caricare i giochi (ma senza usarli a solo scopo di liberare la memoria interna? 288d35d0-4528-4d40-8a47-c3b382e8ad4d
  7. Button mapping per game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Button mapping per game: Please add the feature to make specific button mapping for specific games thank you 5b17fee2-fb2c-41b8-bf55-d6226c3dd90c
  8. FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....: In Forza Horizon 4 and other games I get the message (or it's cousin) "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings". This is on an Xbox Series X and I'm the parent. I've...
  9. I cannot purchase a Xbox Series X due to the one console per account limit even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot purchase a Xbox Series X due to the one console per account limit even though I...: I recently attempted to buy a Xbox Series X off of the Microsoft Store and managed to add it to my cart. I couldn’t checkout before it went out of stock though, so I had a Xbox Series X in my cart...
  10. Usare punti rewards per comprare minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Usare punti rewards per comprare minecraft java edition: Buon dì. Volevo chiedere se fosse possibile in qualche modo usare punti rewards per comprare minecraft java edition. Grazie 532d6bf7-95d8-4607-9757-9080186a7c0a