Perculier Xbox One Issue

Discus and support Perculier Xbox One Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by greg74511, Oct 22, 2019.

1. greg74511
    greg74511 Guest

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then use any of these options, i need to press the A button several times quickly. the B button works fine to
    take me back out of this.

Similarly, pressing the Xbox button brings up the sidebar menu, but if I try to move down through the menu, the highlight jumps back up to the start point. I can move left or right through the home/ communication/ system/ etc panels, but the highlight will
    only stay on the top option, it will not let me move down.

this happens with both of my controllers. The controllers work fine on my other xbox one console so I am pretty sure it is not an issue with the controller itself. I have not noticed any issue while in game. Sometimes when I reset the console, this issue
    goes away for a short while, but always comes back.

Anny help would be much appreciated. Cheers,

Greg

:)

greg74511, Oct 22, 2019
  2. greg74511 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this has not had any effect. I removed both accounts from the xbox (both mine and my daughters). did a hard reset. on turning the xbox back on it asked me to ad an account and agin, it took rapid presses of the
    A button to select this option. before moving forward with the sign in, i looked at the other menu options and again the highlighted option would jump back up to the top as soon as I tried to move down through the options.

thanks again.

Greg
  3. Thegrinch322 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Glad to hear you found the solution. I always make sure to do regular cleaning ant maintenance on it also. GL and have fun Gaming!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thanks for reply and glad you're up and running.
  5. greg74511 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thank you for your reply. it turns out, I think it was a console overheating issue. I have left a full explanation below.

Thanks again for your time,

Greg
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thema:

Perculier Xbox One Issue

1. Perculier Xbox One Issue - Similar Threads - Perculier Issue

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  3. Alpha Build Audiovisual Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Build Audiovisual Issues: Alpha build that pushed 11/13 created audio and video issues that are pervasive through games, apps, home screen. The video flickers about every 3 to 5 seconds. Audio drops every 10 to 15 seconds...
  4. Since last 1911 update issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Since last 1911 update issues.: In my games and apps COD MW beta / gears 5 beta as well as other betas and also duplicate GTA 5 show in ready to install. Anyone else have these issues ? submitted by /u/dem1stav [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Issue: I am hoping this will finally be a way of getting help with my account. I have been blocked out of my account for a week and a half now and nobody has been able to help me. I have tried...
  6. Minecraft switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft switch issues: In the most recent update, 1.13, it has become impossible to log in to the Microsoft account on Switch and when you go to login again at remote connect, nothing happens! Please fix this as I have...
  7. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  8. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  9. App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App issue: Hi i updated my little brothers xbox 360 two days ago but now he can’t use youtube is this a xbox update problem or a youtube’s ? 83add867-4701-4b65-83db-dd0c10f5e36a
  10. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...