Perculier Xbox One Issue

Discus and support Perculier Xbox One Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by greg74511, Oct 22, 2019.

1. greg74511
    greg74511 Guest

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then use any of these options, i need to press the A button several times quickly. the B button works fine to
    take me back out of this.

Similarly, pressing the Xbox button brings up the sidebar menu, but if I try to move down through the menu, the highlight jumps back up to the start point. I can move left or right through the home/ communication/ system/ etc panels, but the highlight will
    only stay on the top option, it will not let me move down.

this happens with both of my controllers. The controllers work fine on my other xbox one console so I am pretty sure it is not an issue with the controller itself. I have not noticed any issue while in game. Sometimes when I reset the console, this issue
    goes away for a short while, but always comes back.

Anny help would be much appreciated. Cheers,

Greg

:)

greg74511, Oct 22, 2019
  2. greg74511 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this has not had any effect. I removed both accounts from the xbox (both mine and my daughters). did a hard reset. on turning the xbox back on it asked me to ad an account and agin, it took rapid presses of the
    A button to select this option. before moving forward with the sign in, i looked at the other menu options and again the highlighted option would jump back up to the top as soon as I tried to move down through the options.

thanks again.

Greg
  3. Thegrinch322 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Glad to hear you found the solution. I always make sure to do regular cleaning ant maintenance on it also. GL and have fun Gaming!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thanks for reply and glad you're up and running.
  5. greg74511 Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thank you for your reply. it turns out, I think it was a console overheating issue. I have left a full explanation below.

Thanks again for your time,

Greg
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thema:

Perculier Xbox One Issue

1. Perculier Xbox One Issue - Similar Threads - Perculier Issue

2. Elite Controller Series 2 button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 button issue: Apparently I've been Xboxing for 14 years now. I couldn't afford the first Elite controller when it came out - bought it anyway, it was great. When I heard the Series 2 was coming I had time to...
  3. Ban Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Issue: I was recently permabanned. And i am working to get my account back. But my friend, who was also engaging in this activity as well, was completely unharmed, and i have even reported him and...
  4. Xbox 360 4 GB-Xbox Live update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4 GB-Xbox Live update issue: I am getting the error "Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Live Connection. Status Code: 417F-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 I...
  5. Minecraft realms issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues: I have has issues with minecraft realms for a long time. I abandoned one of my accounts a day before writing this because there were unresolvable issues with it for some reason. On my new account...
  6. Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC: when i try to open the XBOX game pass app on my pc it opens but it doesn't recognize any games that i had installed d3d2f700-bfd3-4f2b-a7ee-90ec91d2a1bf
  7. Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?: Since September First I have had 10 wins not count to my stat lines. I don't receive the win, the XP, or anything from the game. It is kind of annoying, just wondering if they will ever be able to...
  8. Joystick Issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Joystick Issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: My Joystick is acknowledged by Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but only a few buttons work but NO THRUST when I move it forward and back. I do not understand why as it is a brand NEW...
  9. They are now fixing the issue I’m glad because I wanna experience the store

in XboX Insiders
    They are now fixing the issue I’m glad because I wanna experience the store: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  10. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]