perfection

Discus and support perfection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played a match in grifball on xbox live and I got well over 100 kills and didn't die once in just one match. I was playing with my friend miniman921... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RightmostElf7, May 27, 2014.

1. perfection

I played a match in grifball on xbox live and I got well over 100 kills and didn't die once in just one match. I was playing with my friend miniman921 and we both earned it. He got the commendation yet I didn't. He can vouch for me that the information is
    true if you can't access it. I should have gotten my perfection commendation but I didn't. I tried returning to my dashboard and starting the game again, but I still didn't have it. Can you help me?

:)

RightmostElf7, May 27, 2014
  2. Robotitronic
    Robotitronic Guest
    Halo 4 medals

Halo 4 doesn't have the Perfection medal. Check your commendations, Perfection is now a commendation.

Robotitronic, May 27, 2014
  3. Most Dreaded Commendations

Yeah, he means keeping distance. However, can you get perfections in Regicide? I thought you could only get perfections in slayer. I've played 4 games of Team Regicide (awesome, BTW) and zero games of FFA, so I'm not sure.

BTS is probably easiest to get perfections. Camp sniper rifle and play it cool. Watch out for splatters. Perfection.

Jaximus Decimus, May 27, 2014
  4. {Parity} Win User

Perfect

You would probably be better served to see if there are forums for the game and inquire in there for a solution to your issue.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Perfect Stuff for Perfect Definition

[quote user="buck3thead"]Maybe I'm a bit freak but I want perfect clean vision[/quote]Size the TV for the room and your position from it. Too close and the individual pixels will be visible. Too far and details won't be visible.
    Also tell me do cabel
    HDMI have any meaning ? If yes also please tell me what type I should get.
    Any cable labeled HDMI High Speed supports the same video signal as any other HDMI cable labeled HDMI High Speed. There is no difference between cables of the same rating and
    feature set.
  6. buck3thead Win User

Okeyy thanks alot, but still dunno now LED or Plasma, which one allow me to get better guality then other ?
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

These days the technology for TV and hdmi cables are pretty good, so any decent brand of flat screen TV and any brand of hdmi cable should do the job. I myself use a Toshiba LED flat screen TV with a £7.99 hdmi cable and the resolution and picture quality
    are spot on.
  8. alexwheeler Win User

Plasma TVs are often subject to screen burn, especially with games consoles, so I would suggest getting a LED tv in that case. Also, HDMI cables that are gold plated tend to last longer. Cables manufactured by monster generally tend to be of higher quality.
    Its difficult to reccommend cables from a professional stand point, I would look around on the internet to find a commonly used cable that has good user reviews. Also depends on your price range, generally, you get what you ;pay for.
Thema:

perfection

1. perfection - Similar Threads - perfection

2. What does perfect record mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does perfect record mean?: So, I went on my enforcement page to see my past communication bans, And somehow it says I have a better reputation now? I don't understand this... Is this good or bad? [img]...
  3. My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it: check my next responce in the comments of this post below for more detail so i recently bought a new controller 2 days ago , brand new, and i bought it as i thought there was an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  5. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  6. Perfect Connection DCing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Connection DCing: Right. So. Perfect connection. 22 ms. 20 Mbps upload. 230 download. 0% packet loss. Trouble staying connected to party chats. Trouble staying connected to Black Ops 4 but every other game works...
  7. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...
  8. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  9. What would be your perfect Star Wars game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would be your perfect Star Wars game?: With May 4th upon us I'd like to know what your perfect ideal Star Wars game would be? What kinds of features would it have? What would the gameplay be like? Would it have character creation?...
  10. Describe Your Perfect RPG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Describe Your Perfect RPG: If you could design your own RPG, what would it be and why? 90b885b7-a37e-46db-9baf-1c59f92d3039