Performance issues in the series X

Discus and support Performance issues in the series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This issue has been around since the launch and its needs to be fixed and the image stutter is basically a frame drop happens when playing a game and A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FAWAZORIGINAL, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Performance issues in the series X

This issue has been around since the launch and its needs to be fixed and the image stutter is basically a frame drop happens when playing a game and A lot of things happen in the screen that doesn’t mean the series X is weak and couldn’t handle it but some games have these issues like AC Valhalla or COD Cold War they need more time to optimize because the new GDK has been given to the developers 5 months ago (June) and it wasn’t enough that’s why there is performance issues we want you Xbox to let the developers optimize it enough to not have performance issues - Xbox gamer

submitted by /u/FAWAZORIGINAL
    [link] [comments]

/u/FAWAZORIGINAL, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Dispacho Win User

Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

I believe that the Series X could perform quite well with it. That would be it's time to shine.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

Possibly but the name of the console is not really an issue for me. The performance and lack of issues are my main concerns.
    Yeah I agree for the most part. For me, it mainly comes down to the games and features.

I don't have an issue with them calling this new console "Xbox", even though the first one was called the same thing. Using a model number, like "Series X or S" does help; however, it does run into the issue of being too similar with the Xbox One X or S.

Maybe the next Xbox, the one after the Xbox Series X, is called Xbox Series 2X, XS, X Pro, etc?
  4. Smwutches Win User

External storage

5. SnuggleFalcon22 Win User

Xbox series x vs Ps5

The Series X will have better performance than the PS5 and game line up especially with the launch of Halo infinite
  6. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X

Hellblade 2. After seeing that trailer and hearing it was all in engine, that is my baseline for games/performance/graphics, etc. on the Series X.
Thema:

Performance issues in the series X

1. Performance issues in the series X - Similar Threads - Performance issues series

2. Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite: When playing fortnite on series x with latest fortnite next gen update party chat/game chat is causing severe performance issues with chat and game audio cutting out & sounding distorted unless...
  3. Performance issue on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Performance issue on Xbox one x: Hi i have been having these issues for about a year now i am getting serious lag and delay when i press the guide button sometimes it does not come out at all after constantly pressing it, it will...
  4. Xbox One S Performance issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance issues: A few days ago my Xbox One S started to slow down in performance, with games not being able to load until the point of crashing, and the overall performance started to lag. The screen freezes...
  5. Severe Performance Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe Performance Issues: Having severe performance issues with Xbox One- the main example seems to be coming from Rainbow Six Siege. The game will start bugging out with audio queues getting super delayed, and then at a...
  6. Xbox One S Performance issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance issues: Hi, so basically, since I got my xbox one s in February 2018 i have consitantly experienced low frame rates in pretty much all of my games, especially when playing In densely populated areas....
  7. XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES: Hey all, Recently I've been experiencing extremely degraded performance on my Xbox One X. Specifically with fortnite, I can get around 30 frames but whenever I am in a fight with somebody it...
  8. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks: Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 performance issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 performance issue: I was told by the Technical worker of Microsoft answer service to post the issue here. After a few months ago, I bought the Forza Horizon 3. The optimalization was terrible, but after a few weeks...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 performance issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 performance issue: I was told by the Technical worker of Microsoft answer service to post the issue here. After a few months ago, I bought the Forza Horizon 3. The optimalization was terrible, but after a few weeks...