Perm ban

Discus and support Perm ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering if that when you get perm banned on an account and you submit a case review, is there any other possible ways that i can get that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DomShort, May 23, 2020.

1. DomShort
    DomShort Guest

Perm ban

I was just wondering if that when you get perm banned on an account and you submit a case review, is there any other possible ways that i can get that ban lifted because i had alot of OG stuff and im kinda upset that it happened to be honest

:)

DomShort, May 23, 2020
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

My console is banned

once a console is banned it is perm banned sorry
  3. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

console banned

is it a perm ban 1 ban is a week i think
  4. ngocphi Win User

Help Figuring out why I was Temporarily Banned

that's only if it's a perm ban

Now they won't answer reasons for 24hour ban
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

I would like to post on enforcement but can't.

sorry to say if you got a perm ban for too many communication suspensions they ran out of chances for you. after multiple suspensions they just feel you are not allowed on the service anymore, thus the perm ban there is no appeal for perm bans you will
    just have to start over and refrain from what you did to get those communication suspensions on the new account, good luck.
  6. モキシン✔ Win User

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Since hes console banned and perm banned he cant get on internet
Thema:

Perm ban

1. Perm ban - Similar Threads - Perm ban

2. Xbox perm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox perm ban: Hello My room mate has gained a mod menu on bo2 though infections I wanted to know if he got banned for modding on his own account will my xbox be perm banned because thats what the coc says but...
  3. Xbox Perm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Perm ban: Hello, Don’t be worried about my username I’m here to talk about something serious, my room mate got a bo2 mod menu from a infection I am now worried since we are close I will not say his...
  4. Upheld Perm Ban on Case Review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upheld Perm Ban on Case Review: Today, my account was banned recently after my account was hacked and there was many hate messages and threat sent through messages from the hacker to other accounts. The support couldn't help me....
  5. Got perm banned no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got perm banned no reason: so I was making a group post saying I have free vbucks but when people join I just acted like a little kid but I never even scammed anybody.like at least week ban but PERMANENT??? Please just...
  6. Perm banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned for no reason: so I was making a group post saying I have free vbucks but when people join I just acted like a little kid but I never even scammed anybody.like at least week ban but PERMANENT??? Please just...
  7. Perm banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned for no reason: so I was making group posts saying I have free vbucks and people actually thought I was trying to scam so they reported me (sandorjr). I never tried to scam when people got interested I acted like...
  8. Account unfairly perm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unfairly perm banned: I have another account (crimson kiwii) and it’s a 11 or 12 year old account that’s was perm banned like a year ago. I lost over $2000 worth of video game content for being too mean. Yes, you read...
  9. 2 Perm banned xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Perm banned xbox accounts: Hello, so two of my Xbox live accounts have been Permanently banned for no reason, my friend decided to get his Xbox perm banned, and on his Xbox it got every account on that console banned...
  10. reinvestigation perm ban Bri plus seth16

in XBoX on Consoles
    reinvestigation perm ban Bri plus seth16: Im wanting to ask for a re investigation of the account Bri Plus Seth16 in my state of why I got banned that it was a normal reaction state because the other gamers were harassing me....