Perm Ban

Discus and support Perm Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I came home from work to a permanent ban on my account.. hundreds of dollars in games, countless hours grinding on CoD and Madden.. gone. My little... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JadenPage1, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JadenPage1
    JadenPage1 Guest

Perm Ban

I came home from work to a permanent ban on my account.. hundreds of dollars in games, countless hours grinding on CoD and Madden.. gone.

My little brother does have access to my account.. so the suspension COULD be justified but is there any way to gain access to my account again? Or at least play the games I bought? It’s close to theft to have someone buy games and [mod removed] but they don’t have access to them.. reimburse me at the least lmao.

:)

JadenPage1, Jan 15, 2022
  2. X Farscape X Win User

Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

a perm ban is just that, PERM. that account will be forever gone i'm afraid.
  3. キレ乇メメキ Win User

MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY BANNED

Yeah i know that but still , he got perm banned for trashtalking like what i got some 1 day or 2 ban for thag but never a perm ban and i was posting becaise now its just too late im perm banned and i dont know what to do so im trying
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

My console is banned

once a console is banned it is perm banned sorry
  5. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

console banned

is it a perm ban 1 ban is a week i think
  6. ngocphi Win User

Help Figuring out why I was Temporarily Banned

that's only if it's a perm ban

Now they won't answer reasons for 24hour ban
Thema:

Perm Ban

1. Perm Ban - Similar Threads - Perm Ban

2. My account is perm banned but yet I received a charge for a pre order?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is perm banned but yet I received a charge for a pre order?: My account got perm banned on January 18th 2022 and the enforcement page is still down, so i would assume microsoft has taken all my games and purchases away, apparently not because I just got...
  3. Why does it say I perm banned and I didn’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it say I perm banned and I didn’t do anything: Someone kept spamming me and I just randomly got banned b627aa44-137b-49a0-9f0f-a74ab531f0cc
  4. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  5. Perm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm Ban: [img] I was just playing a game then a message saying someone signed into your account, then I got signed out and then I log back in and bang perm suspension outta no where, so usually they give...
  6. false perm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    false perm ban: hi all, just revieved a permanent suspension, and ive been contacting xbox on phone, aus to u.s, as frustrating as that. is and being told there is nothing they can help with the situation, can an...
  7. Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?: I just got permanently banned on my account that I had for 4 years and I wanna know why and I have been playing nothing but Borderlands 3 for awhile now and halo infinite and fornite keeping to my...
  8. Perm banned account for a first offense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm banned account for a first offense?: I was booted offline earlier today with a message popup saying my account was permanently disabled but when I go onto the actual enforcement website they have no history of this. I already know...
  9. Xbox Account Perm Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Account Perm Ban: I went to log onto my account and is says my account has been permanently suspended from the Xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content, when I got to my suspension board it says I have...
  10. xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already): my account was recently hacked and received a perm ban from Xbox live services my email also got hacked and compliance locked, but since then I have successfully RECOVERED the email and added...