Perm banned account for a first offense?

Discus and support Perm banned account for a first offense? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was booted offline earlier today with a message popup saying my account was permanently disabled but when I go onto the actual enforcement website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SpoopyNooper, Jan 13, 2022.

1. SpoopyNooper
    SpoopyNooper Guest

I was booted offline earlier today with a message popup saying my account was permanently disabled but when I go onto the actual enforcement website they have no history of this.

I already know what I did (message/communication) sending some pretty vulgar hatemail but how on earth does that justify a perm ban on a first offense instead of a mute or a week or a month?

This makes no sense to me and gaming has been the only thing keeping me sane the last several months and with how much money I have on my xbox live account id hate to see it just gone like this

Is there any more direct way to speak with someone on the enforcement team the website wont let me do anything since it says I have no prior enforcement record or prior bans.

Im at a total loss as to what to do here.

Just looking at the website now says I have "a perfect record" even though I cant log on to my xbox.

:)

SpoopyNooper, Jan 13, 2022
  2. X Farscape X Win User

Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

a perm ban is just that, PERM. that account will be forever gone i'm afraid.
  3. XRe Del CieloX Win User

Issues with enforcement surveys

This is also not my first account. xXSkyBornXx was a previous account perm banned and same issues eith that account and the surveys until i finally made a new account.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

General Information

49555 but this is my 2nd account. the first account had about 67k but it got perm banned due to being hacked and messages being sent
  5. SpoopyNooper Win User

yes I've gone to the enforcement website but its telling me I have no prior offense and says I have no bans.

when I'm attempting to sign into my xbox it comes up with a message saying I'm permanently suspended hence my confusion
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
Thema:

1. Perm banned account for a first offense? - Similar Threads - Perm banned account

2. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  3. Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?: I just got permanently banned on my account that I had for 4 years and I wanna know why and I have been playing nothing but Borderlands 3 for awhile now and halo infinite and fornite keeping to my...
  4. Xbox Account Perm Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Account Perm Ban: I went to log onto my account and is says my account has been permanently suspended from the Xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content, when I got to my suspension board it says I have...
  5. xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already): my account was recently hacked and received a perm ban from Xbox live services my email also got hacked and compliance locked, but since then I have successfully RECOVERED the email and added...
  6. How to remove a perm banned Microsoft account from the computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to remove a perm banned Microsoft account from the computer: I have a Microsoft account that has been perm banned and will always ask permeation for that perm banned account but it never works how do I remove it? c9d2d6de-6a3c-4d6c-9a88-37d4b1c3647e
  7. Perm banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned account: Ive been perm banned for a while now on my account for a while now wrongfully i know someone posted a phone number scam but the post should have been removed with a light ban not a permanent one!...
  8. Account unfairly perm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unfairly perm banned: I have another account (crimson kiwii) and it’s a 11 or 12 year old account that’s was perm banned like a year ago. I lost over $2000 worth of video game content for being too mean. Yes, you read...
  9. 2 Perm banned xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Perm banned xbox accounts: Hello, so two of my Xbox live accounts have been Permanently banned for no reason, my friend decided to get his Xbox perm banned, and on his Xbox it got every account on that console banned...
  10. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...