Perm banned on stolen identity

Discus and support Perm banned on stolen identity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my identity was stolen and for years i wasnt able to access my email i finally got it back but im permanently banned on xbox and i cannot speak to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lucidblunts, Jan 28, 2021.

1. lucidblunts
    lucidblunts Guest

my identity was stolen and for years i wasnt able to access my email i finally got it back but im permanently banned on xbox and i cannot speak to anyone at enforcement because its been banned for years while my account was stolen and wont let me submit a dispute

How can i go about this issue i need to speak with someone @ enforcement and explain my case to see if we can resolve this issue

:)

lucidblunts, Jan 28, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, sorry only option is to go through enfrocement.com. If no appeal avail nothing else you really can do.
  3. Smwutches Win User

stolen identity

4. Smwutches Win User

stolen identity

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. Dont Hate Me M8 Win User

Stolen identity

yes but when I'm waiting since 1 week now ..
  6. Dont Hate Me M8 Win User

stolen identity

thanks enforcement xbox for ignoring me ...
Thema:

1. Perm banned on stolen identity - Similar Threads - Perm banned stolen

2. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  3. Perm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm Ban: [img] I was just playing a game then a message saying someone signed into your account, then I got signed out and then I log back in and bang perm suspension outta no where, so usually they give...
  4. false perm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    false perm ban: hi all, just revieved a permanent suspension, and ive been contacting xbox on phone, aus to u.s, as frustrating as that. is and being told there is nothing they can help with the situation, can an...
  5. Perm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm Ban: I came home from work to a permanent ban on my account.. hundreds of dollars in games, countless hours grinding on CoD and Madden.. gone. My little brother does have access to my account.. so...
  6. Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?: I just got permanently banned on my account that I had for 4 years and I wanna know why and I have been playing nothing but Borderlands 3 for awhile now and halo infinite and fornite keeping to my...
  7. Perm banned account for a first offense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm banned account for a first offense?: I was booted offline earlier today with a message popup saying my account was permanently disabled but when I go onto the actual enforcement website they have no history of this. I already know...
  8. Xbox Account Perm Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Account Perm Ban: I went to log onto my account and is says my account has been permanently suspended from the Xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content, when I got to my suspension board it says I have...
  9. xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already): my account was recently hacked and received a perm ban from Xbox live services my email also got hacked and compliance locked, but since then I have successfully RECOVERED the email and added...
  10. Perm Ban glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm Ban glitch: Hi, My xbox live account cannot sign in as it has been permanently banned. But when I go on the enforcement site, it says "Past enforcement actions", and it never recognised it being banned....