Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Discus and support Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xTUx WoNdErZ, Jan 14, 2022.

1. xTUx WoNdErZ
    xTUx WoNdErZ Guest

So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I can’t submit a review because it isn’t on my enforcement history? Is there anything I can do?

:)

xTUx WoNdErZ, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  4. Hyperion7710 Win User

How do i get my xbox live unbanned

5. The Morbid End Win User

Wrongful ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    I've already looked at all that, that's how I found out it was a perma ban, and I've tried submitting case reviews but to no avail. I just want this wrongful suspension lifted.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account Permanent Suspension

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team are the only ones who can lift a ban. If you already submitted a
    review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review - Similar Threads - Perma banned can’t

2. Perma Ban of Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban of Child Account: I received an email notification late January 11, 2022 that my son's account had an enforcement on it. I was not able to see the enforcement with his last enforcement being November 2021. Somehow...
  3. Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban: I just got live perma banned and I have no idea why. I have not messaged anyone in the past month, and did not even change my profile picture. Is there any way I can get support for this....
  4. Perma ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma ban: My account said it was permanently suspended on the 13th and it’s still locked and I can’t file an appeal does anyone have an eta when it’ll be fixed a112ec7a-4981-45c5-8964-2f6246f60bc0
  5. The Perma-Ban situation on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Perma-Ban situation on Xbox: I am one of what seems like thousands of players who have been recently Perma-banned on Xbox for a 1st time violation of code conduct. After a couple days of back and forth and being looped on...
  6. Perma ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma ban: My last post was deleted but Microsoft banned my account because I was defending myself against bullies and won’t give me the option to appeal the enforcement, considering switching consoles...
  7. Perma Banned (Not Approved) Should Be Because It’s Unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned (Not Approved) Should Be Because It’s Unfair: Hey there everyone i recently received a permanent suspension over defending myself from someone who was racist and harassing me but i got a perma suspension for harassment?? i’m a bit confused...
  8. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...
  9. Xbox live perma ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live perma ban: I’ve been perma banned from Xbox live and it generally hurts so much. I’ve been a member since I was 6 and I’m 18 now and I play fifa and only fifa. Fifa Is one of the most toxic communities of...
  10. Why was I perma banned from the Sea Of Thieves insider?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma banned from the Sea Of Thieves insider?: I’d like to know the reason I was banned. f049948c-1c84-4c69-8d1d-fe23b6b0b762