perma banned for 0 reasons, even said it in the email

Discus and support perma banned for 0 reasons, even said it in the email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about 6 months ago I was talking in an xbox group about politics, everyone for the most part was pretty chill and we were just having a discussion.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DivineBean, Mar 4, 2021.

1. DivineBean
    DivineBean Guest

So about 6 months ago I was talking in an xbox group about politics, everyone for the most part was pretty chill and we were just having a discussion. Then I thought it'd be a good idea to post, "Trump 2020" in the group, just to start a new topic of discussion. Not long after, probably about 30-45 minutes, the entire xbox live app just shut down. I tried restarting the app and everything, then I decided to check my email. I got one of the enforcement emails and I could only think, "I didn't even do anything." Once I clicked the email, I got taken to the enforcement history, and it showed I got permanently banned. The best thing is, there was nothing that told me why I had gotten banned, there were no reasons, it only showed I had gotten permanently banned. I tried submitting a case review and I asked why I had gotten banned and apologized for whatever it may have been that I had done. After a few days, I checked the case review, and whoever had reviewed it agreed with the person who permanently banned me, and still didn't give me a reason why. It almost seems as though they permanently banned my account of about 10 years because I disagreed with them over a petty issue, and now is trying to hide it. I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or if they have advice on how I could try and get this issue resolved?

:)

DivineBean, Mar 4, 2021
  2. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I got banned for no reason

Actually you got banned for a reason as stated by ngocphi. Is it perma banned?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Wrongful Console Ban

Good luck whatever happens. I've heard of perma banned accounts being reinstated, but not banned consoles.

I'm not sure that even if you tried logging in with the perma banned account that would even affect anything much less the console. They'd be able to go around signing in to different friends consoles and getting them all banned.

Check your email associated with your account to see if you have been sent anything.
  4. Unicron Social Win User

Perma ban for no reason?

5. Gory Masher Win User

IM Back (:

I laugh in the face of perma-bans. About a month ago I got an email saying that I had been eternally banned from one website.

-

So even if there was a heaven or hell and they could get good tinterweb connections, I'd still be banned from some sites.

-

Think the quickest perma-ban I got was three days after becoming a PS3 owner and joining there community website.
  6. Ermac29 Win User

Question about gamertag changes.

When a gamertag is perma banned for any reason, all data associated with said tag is forfeit. Includes gamerscore, gamertag, achievements, remaining Microsoft Points and Xbox Gold membership remaining. You can no longer make any changes to said tag until
    the ban is released. Sorry for your luck
Thema:

1. perma banned for 0 reasons, even said it in the email - Similar Threads - perma banned reasons

2. Perma-Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma-Ban: Hello. I have been permanently banned off Xbox live. I know nothing can be done to become unbanned but I would like to know why I have been banned. Was it too many comm bans? Too many reports? Did...
  3. Wrongfully perma-banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully perma-banned account: Just yesterday as I was checking emails and saw one from the xbox enforcement team stating that "my account was permanently banned/suspended due to violating the Microsoft Services Agreement"....
  4. Will someone actually be perma banned for Dossing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will someone actually be perma banned for Dossing.: Look, I play a lot of R6 and have had to create three separate accounts because after about two months one of em ends up on XResolver. So my question to yall is, how can a DDOSer with a reputation...
  5. Perma Ban. Plz I didn’t now it was against rules

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban. Plz I didn’t now it was against rules: Hello, i am Kyle. I am a teen who wanted to earn some extra money and i thought the best way was what i enjoyed most. Thats why i am here. I put up a post asking if peoole wanted mw to do an...
  6. Perma ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma ban: Ok so I would like to know how close I am to being perma banned on Xbox I have one false claim of “cheating” three gamer pics taken down and 14 communication bans for profanity how close am I to...
  7. Xbox Live Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Perma Ban: The new xbox series X is coming out soon and I want to know how many bans until you get permanantly banned from xbox. My friend got perma banned a couple years ago after about 4 communication bans...
  8. Perma Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perma Ban: Recently ive got perma banned cause of a post thats spolsed to stop scammers and racism and i said i would boot some offline the was a scammer but i guess the trash report team thought it was...
  9. Perma ban with no explanation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma ban with no explanation: Hi. my gamertag is and just yesterday i got a perm ban for cheating, i mananged to access what the report said about me and it said “user may create a tournament” i dont understand why i got...
  10. i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...: i just need to ask somethings enforcement my account is puncakesnipez 3e29008f-45f9-4caa-8b08-1c77f6f66e8e