Permanant Ban

Discus and support Permanant Ban in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, is there anyway way to plead my suspension? I got banned back in 2016, I never had the oppurtinity to even review the case. After 6 years I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by akaCtrl, May 7, 2022.

1. akaCtrl
    akaCtrl Guest

Permanant Ban

Hi, is there anyway way to plead my suspension?

I got banned back in 2016, I never had the oppurtinity to even review the case.

After 6 years I would like to recover the account...

:)

akaCtrl, May 7, 2022
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  3. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account banning

Permanent bans are not issued lightly. If you've had multiple suspension in the past, that can lead to a permanent ban.
  5. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

One infraction doesn't typically mean a permanent ban. Are you sure it is permanent? What was the date the ban was set to expire.
Thema:

Permanant Ban

1. Permanant Ban - Similar Threads - Permanant Ban

2. Permanent ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Permanent ban: I was permanently banned on xbox without any warning what so ever for my gamerpic. Ive been nothing but well behaved since ive got the xbox and have been loyal to them for over 8 years. However me...
  3. Why was I permanently banned and not temporarily banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I permanently banned and not temporarily banned?: My name is Ayanna, an my Xbox account username is Babyblast4715. I was permanently banned today for nudity/ sexual content. I have not done any of those things. I’m sure this was a mistake I would...
  4. Is there ANY way I can switch “my home Xbox” even though my account is permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY way I can switch “my home Xbox” even though my account is permanently banned: My account is on my brothers Xbox so we could play my games together when I moved out. Now that I’ve received an unfair permanent ban on my account (still not happy about, currently still on the...
  5. Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in: Hi I for some reason received a permanent ban notice on April 11 2022 that my account was involved in phishing or hacking. I dont know anything about doing that. I for sure didnt do that. So im...
  6. My account is permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently banned: Hi, I am so lost right now. I have no idea why I have been banned and my agent told me to make a post. Please help me. I just want my account back. My account is called MaloBoy 02...
  7. My Account wrongfully Permanently Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account wrongfully Permanently Banned: This starts off around April 2021 when I was preparing to go college in the fall. One day in April 2021 a kid from my neighborhood who is also my little brother's friend they're both 11 now . My...
  8. Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban: I need help. I got banned and this has to be a mistake. My 8 and 9 year old are pretty much the only ones that have played in the past few months. They, in no way shape or form know how to cheat...
  9. I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help: I was in the middle of playing Bo2 on my regular Xbox 360 when I got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating in any way. I need someone at Microsoft or whoever to unban my account...
  10. Permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban: I am here regarding a permanent ban on my account I was wondering if it possible it can just be a suspension maybe for a month or some time, not a permanent one, it was for a conversation I had...