Permanent ban and console ban

Discus and support Permanent ban and console ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , I just wanted to start out by saying that I didnt even know you could get permanently banned . My friend pulled a prank on me and changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronRamsey1, May 8, 2019.

1. AaronRamsey1
    AaronRamsey1 Guest

Hello , I just wanted to start out by saying that I didnt even know you could get permanently banned . My friend pulled a prank on me and changed my profile pic to something graphic, and I wake up the next day, not realizing he had done this and am banned
    . They gave me a permanent profile ban and a 2 month console ban. I contacted the enforcement department and they didnt help me at all , and Microsoft help couldn't do anything , I was wondering if there is anything I can do or that can be done .

:)

AaronRamsey1, May 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Remove ban on my console

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions. The only way to reach the enforcement team is by filing a case review.

Console bans are not eligible for case reviews.

If the console ban is permanent then your only option to continue playing online is to get a new console. Permanent console bans are just that. Permanent.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Remove permanent ban from my console

Only the enforcement team handles bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is by filing for a case review.

Console bans are not eligible for case review. Permanent console bans are just that. Permanent.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

My Xboxlive Console got Ban for no reason I need Admin to bring back my account

console bans are permanent, there is no UN banning of them sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why I’m I still banned

Console bans are also not 14 days. They are always permanent. Console bans also dont show up on the enforcement team site as they are not eligible for case reviews.
    Console bans are not always permanent, but they are not as short as 14 days either. They're usually either 30 days or permanent.
Thema:

1. Permanent ban and console ban - Similar Threads - Permanent ban console

2. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  3. Permanent ban digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban digital: Hi fellow gamers my name is sean my xbox account has been perm ban and i had alot digital and i cant find any way to get them onto my other account i am very upset please is there anyway i can get...
  4. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  5. My xbox 360 console has been permanently banned from Call of duty Ghosts online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 console has been permanently banned from Call of duty Ghosts online servers: Please help. I don't know what I did, please let me know if you guys can unban me. acb25d7c-a7e7-479c-aa21-adf95a6071e3
  6. Remove permanent ban from my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove permanent ban from my console: Hey there, Ashley here. My console has a permanent ban.Since it is my birthday today, it is my wish to be back online within a week.I would greatly appreciate if you would do that for me!...
  7. I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.: I was console banned for no reason because I had a temporary ban that lasted until October 5. Then on October 11, I was console banned and there is no case or ban message on the enforcement...
  8. permanent console ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanent console ban.: You can use the console,just not while connected to live. You need to set it to offline mode in the network settings. but i have digital games purchased and i can't sign back in....
  9. Permanent Communication Console Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Communication Console Ban?: Two weeks ago today I got a ban for 'Harassment Abuse and Threats'. Today the ban shouldve been lifted therefore meaning i should get all my privileges back right? Well I can play online...
  10. Console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: “I want to know why my console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live” af31c851-6df0-4267-b95f-3b788eff6a99