Permanent ban digital

Discus and support Permanent ban digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers my name is sean my xbox account has been perm ban and i had alot digital and i cant find any way to get them onto my other account i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SdfhYtddf, Jun 12, 2019.

1. SdfhYtddf
    SdfhYtddf Guest

Permanent ban digital

Hi fellow gamers my name is sean my xbox account has been perm ban and i had alot digital and i cant find any way to get them onto my other account i am very upset please is there anyway i can get them back i paid alot of money

:)

SdfhYtddf, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Permanent ban digital

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! As our Ambassador,
    Smwutches
    , has stated the only way to gain access to the gams you had previously purchased on your now Permanently suspended account is to make sure it had the console as it's home console. If it did not then you would need to repurchase the games
    on your new account. Once your account became banned, your digital games were forfeit as per the Terms of Use and

Code of Conduct
    for Xbox and Microsoft.

At this time since there are no other solutions to this issue we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Permanent ban digital

If the console you're using is your Home console, you would still be able to access the games on your other account. If not, then you'll need to repurchase the games in order to play them. Once you're banned, you forfeit anything you had on your account.
  4. An Old Freak Win User

Account Suspension

When an account is permanently banned, you lose it all. You cannot access it digitally.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I want to be banned permanently. What should I do ?

Why would you want to be banned permanently? You'd forfeit all of your digital content etc. if that happened.

If you don't want to use your account then just stop using it.

No one on the forums is going to tell you how to get permanently banned.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

let me buy my banned account back for 1000 dollars NO BULL

As you were told in one of your threads from a couple of weeks ago you can't pay to have your account unbanned.

A permanent ban is just that,permanent & you forfeit all your digital content,remaining gold subscription etc if you receive a permanent ban.

Your profile is gone & you will not get it back.
Thema:

Permanent ban digital

1. Permanent ban digital - Similar Threads - Permanent ban digital

2. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  3. Permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban: So my friend got permanent banned today for no reason, me and him were just playing fortnite, and while in a game, he randomly logged out and left my party and he got permanent banned. Idk what...
  4. Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban: Around 5 years ago my Xbox live account that went by the name got banned due to "Cheating" yet, I do not remember voluntarily participating in ANY cheating. I would like to work this out and...
  5. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  6. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  7. Permanent Cheating Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanent Cheating Ban: Hey all, I'm asking this question from a separate account as it wouldn't let me sign in. So yes, I have been permanently banned, but im really upset because all the games i bought are gone and...
  8. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.: Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had...
  9. Permanent Ban? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban? Why?: I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason listed. Couldnt submit a case review or...
  10. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...