Permanent Ban? Why?

Discus and support Permanent Ban? Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayMartin1, May 13, 2019.

1. JayMartin1
    JayMartin1 Guest

Permanent Ban? Why?

I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason listed. Couldnt submit a case review or anything. Gamertag was Bignasty315. May i ask why and how can i
    recover this?

:)

JayMartin1, May 13, 2019
  2. Xolokun97 Win User

This is permanent?

Oh sorry im so dumb, i was so worried about this that i dont readed that is a 1 day suspension. Thanks por helping! 😀
  3. Xolokun97 Win User

This is permanent?

Yeah i guess, when i try to change my pic it says i cant and shows me a url to enforcement "for more information" 😅
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

This is permanent?

Was there any enforcement action taken against your for a profile picture?
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

This is permanent?

Hello Xolokun97,

If an Xbox Enforcement action was taken against you, you should be able read it on their
    page. You should also have/will be receiving an email from the Xbox Live policy and enforcement team providing you with some more details about the enforcement
    action taken against your account.

I would definitely recommend reading about the "Custom Image" policy. If this was your first offense, you will not be able to upload
    another image for (usually) 24 hours. However, please check the enforcement website/your email for details on the specific length of time your account has been restricted.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Permanent

There are 2 types of enforcement actions

1. Profile level- means no matter what console the profile is on that profile itself has lost those privileges.

2. Console level- that means no matter what profile is signed into the console they are not able to use the privilege.

so if no profile on the console can use communications then it sounds like your console is suspended.

there is no case review for console bans.

if you get ahold of xbox support they may be able to tell you how long the console suspension is for.
Thema:

Permanent Ban? Why?

1. Permanent Ban? Why? - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban Why

2. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  3. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  4. Why is my account permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account permanently banned?: my gamertag is TheEvilPeach I have not been online in a few years as i have been at university. I put my xbox360 on to find out that i have been permanently banned and i dont understand why? I...
  5. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  6. I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live. PLS ANSWER ME IS URGENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF IM BANNED OR NOU AND WHI TO BUY THE PS4 PLS ANSWER ME!!. My account is PLS...
  7. Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently: hi i got banned from xbox live permanently can you unban me abe9a91d-2f38-413d-8410-a5fb760f740a
  8. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  9. why do you guys permanently ban people with out any review.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do you guys permanently ban people with out any review.: like how you perma ban people for saying 1v1 me. That's what you did to my friend.you don't even review. no gamer asked for any safe spaces. this is a bad marketing strategy. Also why are...
  10. My Xbox has a permanent ban and I don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a permanent ban and I don't know why: my Xbox console has been banned and I have no idea why, I think I may have been sold a permenantly banned console as I don't think I've done anything that could've caused this. Could you please...