Permanent Ban? Why?

Discus and support Permanent Ban? Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayMartin1, May 13, 2019.

1. JayMartin1
    JayMartin1 Guest

Permanent Ban? Why?

I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason listed. Couldnt submit a case review or anything. Gamertag was Bignasty315. May i ask why and how can i
    recover this?

:)

JayMartin1, May 13, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Permanent

There are 2 types of enforcement actions

1. Profile level- means no matter what console the profile is on that profile itself has lost those privileges.

2. Console level- that means no matter what profile is signed into the console they are not able to use the privilege.

so if no profile on the console can use communications then it sounds like your console is suspended.

there is no case review for console bans.

if you get ahold of xbox support they may be able to tell you how long the console suspension is for.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Permanent band

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. When you are banned you forfeit anything on the account and nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Oraclea Win User

Permanent bann

Hi, unfortunately the Xbox enforcement team doesn't use the forums, so unfortunately they won't be able to assist you here. To get assistance with this issue, please visit their websites.

Please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement status (make sure you're logged in to the banned account). If you wish to appeal the ban, visit this link for information regarding the
    submission of a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6. Hope this is helpful!
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Permanent bann

Hi is this only for Forza Horizon 3 or do you see the error in other games? If this only for Forza horizon 3 here's some info:

Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies independent of the greater Xbox Live system. This is often true for games that feature extensive player-created content or have robust
    and active online communities. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement, and XBLPET and Xbox Support cannot provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific information about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer
    or publisher.

So, for more info and help, I would suggest contacting Turn 10 Studios(developers of Forza) for help here- https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/support
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Permanent band

So like Grand Funk Railroad? No, wait they were an "American Band" not a permanent band. Like the Rolling Stones? They might seem permanent but will eventually die so only a Temporary Band.

I guess you'll have to tell me who you mean.

From the Terms of Use:

CONSEQUENCES
    A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
    • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
    • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
      nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.
    UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.

The last part applies to a Permanent Band
Thema:

Permanent Ban? Why?

1. Permanent Ban? Why? - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban Why

2. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  3. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  4. Why is my account permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account permanently banned?: my gamertag is TheEvilPeach I have not been online in a few years as i have been at university. I put my xbox360 on to find out that i have been permanently banned and i dont understand why? I...
  5. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  6. I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live. PLS ANSWER ME IS URGENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF IM BANNED OR NOU AND WHI TO BUY THE PS4 PLS ANSWER ME!!. My account is PLS...
  7. Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently: hi i got banned from xbox live permanently can you unban me abe9a91d-2f38-413d-8410-a5fb760f740a
  8. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  9. why do you guys permanently ban people with out any review.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do you guys permanently ban people with out any review.: like how you perma ban people for saying 1v1 me. That's what you did to my friend.you don't even review. no gamer asked for any safe spaces. this is a bad marketing strategy. Also why are...
  10. My Xbox has a permanent ban and I don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a permanent ban and I don't know why: my Xbox console has been banned and I have no idea why, I think I may have been sold a permenantly banned console as I don't think I've done anything that could've caused this. Could you please...