Permanent Ban

Discus and support Permanent Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Around 5 years ago my Xbox live account that went by the name got banned due to "Cheating" yet, I do not remember voluntarily participating in ANY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Acid Brisk, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Acid Brisk
    Acid Brisk Guest

Permanent Ban

Around 5 years ago my Xbox live account that went by the name got banned due to "Cheating" yet, I do not remember voluntarily participating in ANY cheating. I would like to work this out and finally get my account back as well as my friends
    and dlc. Please review my case. I had thus account for years and invested more than enough money into it. Thank you.

:)

Acid Brisk, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  3. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

One infraction doesn't typically mean a permanent ban. Are you sure it is permanent? What was the date the ban was set to expire.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Remove ban on my console

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions. The only way to reach the enforcement team is by filing a case review.

Console bans are not eligible for case reviews.

If the console ban is permanent then your only option to continue playing online is to get a new console. Permanent console bans are just that. Permanent.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Is there a possibility to overturn a ban with a years good behavior on another account?

Afraid not.Permanent bans are just that,permanent.

Permanent bans are never overturned,no matter how well behaved you are on your new account.
Thema:

Permanent Ban

1. Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban

2. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  3. Permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban: So my friend got permanent banned today for no reason, me and him were just playing fortnite, and while in a game, he randomly logged out and left my party and he got permanent banned. Idk what...
  4. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  5. Permanent ban digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban digital: Hi fellow gamers my name is sean my xbox account has been perm ban and i had alot digital and i cant find any way to get them onto my other account i am very upset please is there anyway i can get...
  6. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  7. Permanent Cheating Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanent Cheating Ban: Hey all, I'm asking this question from a separate account as it wouldn't let me sign in. So yes, I have been permanently banned, but im really upset because all the games i bought are gone and...
  8. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.: Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had...
  9. Permanent Ban? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban? Why?: I was trying to log into am old account from when i was younger and discovered that there was a permanent ban attached to my account with no reason listed. Couldnt submit a case review or...
  10. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...