Permanent Ban

Discus and support Permanent Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; sadly, i got banned and it made me really sad cos this is my only way of talking to my really caring sister, i talked to one of ur workers and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsGnashh, Oct 22, 2020.

1. ItsGnashh
    ItsGnashh Guest

Permanent Ban

sadly, i got banned and it made me really sad cos this is my only way of talking to my really caring sister, i talked to one of ur workers and they really made me happy, i hope you know u guys are amazing i grew up with you guys and you made my life 10
    million times better, i dont really know what to say, igot permanent banned and i cant do anything now, i know what i did wrong cos i never usually get so mad but i got really angry so i shouted mean words to people i didnt know and after that ban i recieved
    ir made me super scared then, i tried doing appeal but it got denied, i then read the code of conduct and literally studied it for u guys cos i knoe u guys are amazing and cool, but my question is if i could get ONE more chance to redeem myself or to at least
    talk to one of u guys, it would mean the world, but if u do thanks i would rlly love it, but anyway thats all from me i hope covid doesnt hurt you, thank u cya Permanent Ban :))

:)

ItsGnashh, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  3. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account banning

Permanent bans are not issued lightly. If you've had multiple suspension in the past, that can lead to a permanent ban.
  5. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

One infraction doesn't typically mean a permanent ban. Are you sure it is permanent? What was the date the ban was set to expire.
Thema:

Permanent Ban

1. Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Permanent Ban

2. Permanent ban banned form xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban banned form xbox live: So do you know fortnite save the world i posted a post on there because the guy was thearthing me to do it because he wanted guns so i made a post that said "looking to trade acc" Acc witch stands...
  3. Appeal a permanent ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal a permanent ban: Hello to the enforcement team, is there any email or phone number to get in direct contact with the team. I was wondering would it be possible to have my case reviewed again also i would like to...
  4. Xbox permanent suspension (ban)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox permanent suspension (ban): So my account got banned and the case upheld, so im wondering how do i refund my full account? And why, did i get banned from even accessing the account, when all i did was say some of the wrong...
  5. False permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    False permanent banned: My xbox account vuab has been banned for no reason they said i was making network manipulation threats but showed no proof. The story of what happened is me and my friends were talking to some guy...
  6. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  7. Permanently Banned for for something I didn't do! Please Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently Banned for for something I didn't do! Please Help!: Overview: Alright so my buddy recently had his account permanently banned for "cheating". he filed an appeal to have his account unbanned but the appeal was rejected. He has talked to support as...
  8. Permanent banned Accidentally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent banned Accidentally.: Hi my name is Alan and I have had my Xbox one from the first day it came out. I am here because yesterday I came home and when I tried to sign in, I was given a message that I had been banned for...
  9. permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned: So i was playing rainbow six siege with my friend and one of my team mates ran in front of me and and died as i was shooting a drone and got mad so i sent him a message saying my bad because it...
  10. Permanent Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Banned: So, I got Permanent banned in my other xbox accs twice “Tenticy” and “nnwo” and im just wondering is there anyway i can get my gamertags because i really want then would appreciate if anyone can...