Permanent suspension

Discus and support Permanent suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account says I’m permanently suspended but there is no way for me to file an appeal I’ve heard it is a problem with the enforcement page is there an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrentSupra5, Jan 16, 2022.

1. TrentSupra5
    TrentSupra5 Guest

Permanent suspension

my account says I’m permanently suspended but there is no way for me to file an appeal I’ve heard it is a problem with the enforcement page is there an estimate on when the account might be back

:)

TrentSupra5, Jan 16, 2022
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
  3. Knowitall(2) Win User

I need a mod to help me.

If you have received a permanent suspension, it is the only enforcement action that you need to be concerned with. Permanent suspensions cannot be replaced/overturned/overridden by temporary suspensions.
  4. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Clarification on ban

All suspensions list information for what happens during a temporary suspension and during a permanent suspension. Since the suspension lists and end date, that means it's temporary. If it was permanent, the end date would be 12/31/9999
  6. Lein Kroniid Win User

Mw2!?

If a Suspension is "Permanent", that would make it a Ban, not a Suspension.
Thema:

Permanent suspension

1. Permanent suspension - Similar Threads - Permanent suspension

2. Xbox showing permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox showing permanent suspension: Firstly I want everyone who sees this who has received a random suspension without any reason listed on enforcement.xbox.com to leave a comment below. If you've received this ban and log into the...
  3. Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension: 5 years ago my account was permanently suspended due to this (picture below) since Xbox Enforcement states: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include...
  4. How long is a permanent suspension for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long is a permanent suspension for?: I am a first offender and i said something i shouldn’t have and got permanent suspension. So i am wondering how long i will be banned off of my account e87adba4-9bdf-462c-b00f-b9a6c5ab714e
  5. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: So I received a permanent suspension on my xbox live account and this is my first offence. I keep checking the xbox enforcement site and it says I have a perfect record but I received this...
  6. Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension and how is a suspension even permanent? This makes no sense!: Any news to when the enforcement team will ACTUALLY be available and able to help? I have no hx of any type of problems ever and was given the same message everyone else is getting. My suspension...
  7. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Bro it's been 3 days and I'm still permanently suspended. I literally didn't do anything with bad intentions. I simply quoted what someone said in a voice message that wasn't very good and they...
  8. Microsoft Issue with permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Issue with permanent suspension: Day 4 and still no change. Why are we being ignored by the company, inwould like to know how many players are facing this perm suspension due to xboxs glitch? Sound off and let's see how many are...
  9. Xbox Permanent Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Permanent Suspension: I recently received an email that my Xbox account had been permanently banned but when I go to Xbox enforcement my last offense was almost a year ago, and I want to be able to put out a case...
  10. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: So I was logging on my xbox as usual at around 3pm and I get the message that my account was permanently suspended for inappropriate conduct or content. But the thing is, when I go the...