Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft

Discus and support Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Xbox community, ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WestAuz, Jan 22, 2021.

1. WestAuz
    WestAuz Guest

Hi Xbox community,

ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september Perminately banned my account from playing Xbox live for Phishing, Solicitation, Account Theft and Fraud which none of which
    i have done or ever would do. If anyone else has been perminately banned for the same reason and has positive results in getting their account back can you please let me know how and who i need to talk to to get it back. Ive spent thousands and thousands of
    dollars on that account and i dont deserve to be treated with such disrespect and dishonesty after my loyalty to Xbox and microsofts services.

:)

WestAuz, Jan 22, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, have you checked out enforcement.com and put in an appeal if available?
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer question

Using the transfer tool to gain access to games that you have not paid for will be seen as marketplace theft/fraud and can lead to permanent account bans as well as possible permanent console bans. It happens all the time.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Need info on game sharing.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.
  5. xTye Win User

ENFORCEMENT: Harassing messages/Force Gamertag Change.

What you're doing is actually Marketplace Theft and can get your account permanently banned. That is the same story EVERYONE uses to try and get a free gamertag change. I recommend you stop to avoid a possible permanent ban.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

LICENSE

From what Germ said you can get your account permanently banned against regulations for doing it.. (AKA Marketplace Theft)
Thema:

1. Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft - Similar Threads - Permanently wrongfully Banned

2. My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...: So my account "Napflix" was permanently suspended and it wasnt me someone was on my account and sent people messages and got me banned it has now been 4years. I did create a new account but i dont...
  3. how to permanently close an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to permanently close an account: first why is it so difficult to get help. your web site does not answer all questions, then you send us to forums where there are dozens to hundreds of answers that might fit the issue. service is...
  4. Permanent ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanent ban: Hi all! Can i get permanent ban for requesting refund for a season pass which turns out included in the game?(control ultimate edition)Not knowing i purchased the season pass separetely and after...
  5. Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LOV3FIST [link] [comments]
  6. Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021: Hello, My xbox live account was permanently banned on Jan 31, 10:35am. I am accused of “a pattern of behavior using hate speech directed at other players.” This simply is not true. I cannot...
  7. Deleting a game permanently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting a game permanently: Hi, i have a game on disc i dont have the disc in at the moment but i uninstalled the game and it is in all owned games is it possible to permantly remove it from my xbox so it is completely...
  8. I was permanently banned for no reason i did nothing wrong Help me please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for no reason i did nothing wrong Help me please: Hello to everyone reading this I’m in need of some assistance regarding my account being banned some of might say go to the enforcement site to write a case review I did ,I have spoken to 9...
  9. Wrongful Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Permanent Ban: on my main account BrennanScot I was recently banned on the 12th of this month until the 27th. People have trolled me in the past and had all of their friends report me to receive other bans and...
  10. Account suspended permanently But did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended permanently But did nothing wrong: My account was suspended permanently due to marketplace theft...only I know this was a mistake, customer support could not help and I was told to post on this forum in order to possibly get it...