Permanently banned account

Discus and support Permanently banned account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like a enforcement team member or a microsoft employee that knows someone in that team about how i can possibly get back one of my permly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ytyhhjjytyhj, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ytyhhjjytyhj
    ytyhhjjytyhj Guest

I would like a enforcement team member or a microsoft employee that knows someone in that team about how i can possibly get back one of my permly banned accounts.

:)

ytyhhjjytyhj, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  3. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Dear Xbox Support,

Hello!

Permanent account bans are not given without intense consideration and review. These bans are for extremely severe violations of the Xbox Code of Conduct. Permanent bans are not eligible for review and the only option is to create a new account.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Fraud

That is against the Terms of Use and could result in a permanent ban.
    On the person accont or mine
    Both of you. Best case scenario is both if your accounts can be permanently banned. Worst case scenario is both of your consoles get permanently banned along with your accounts.
  6. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
Thema:

1. Permanently banned account - Similar Threads - Permanently banned account

2. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  3. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  4. account permanently banned when x-box was not used

in XBoX on Consoles
    account permanently banned when x-box was not used: I have purchased all my games throu x-box store (except one that i got with x-box). Last games ive played was destiny and dead or alive last round. After taht i did not played on the console for...
  5. my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?: I really need this account .pls,ID is ZingerCar34 a2420cdf-4177-40f0-a793-bb1e3b33098f
  6. Account banned (permanently)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account banned (permanently): So i was wondering if i can get another case review on my ban i placed a threat on a person stating i was gonna boot him off but i dont even kno how to do any of that...
  7. Someone Logged Into My (Older) Account Withot Me Knowing, and Now Im Permanently Banned. ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Logged Into My (Older) Account Withot Me Knowing, and Now Im Permanently Banned. ...: So I've been away with family for a while, I left in early May (around the 4th) then i got back from my trip (around the 3rd of July). I haven't been on my Xbox fro a while so, I logged on and saw...
  8. Why is my account permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account permanently banned?: my gamertag is TheEvilPeach I have not been online in a few years as i have been at university. I put my xbox360 on to find out that i have been permanently banned and i dont understand why? I...
  9. Permanent Ban to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban to my xbox account: Second picture which is also linked to my first post. [img] 3e05d67f-8099-41b2-8763-9cd7418fc382
  10. My account was hacked and banned permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and banned permanently: ok so awhile ago someone broke into my account and stole it and I couldn’t login so I gave up on my account I have had for years.... then recently I found a way to get back into my account only to...