Permanently banned in 2016

Discus and support Permanently banned in 2016 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Honestly i was just tryna see if you guys could unban me i was like 12 when this happen im 16 now please hit me back Asap it would really be dope if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MAKELKING1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. MAKELKING1
    MAKELKING1 Guest

Honestly i was just tryna see if you guys could unban me i was like 12 when this happen im 16 now please hit me back Asap it would really be dope if i could get that account back.

:)

MAKELKING1, Apr 21, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

a permanent suspension is exactly what it says, permanent.

I'm afraid nothing can be done about it, also keep in mind that nobody in the forums will be able to assist with enforcement related issues in general. For more information see
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Daft Badger Win User

As said it is a permanent ban . I don't think that will change .

All you could try is getting in touch wit Microsoft and ask them . 🤔
    Not possible.Any ban/suspension needs to be appealed within a year & as the op stated this happened in 2016 then they are well past the appeal window & contacting support wont help as xbox live enforcement is nothing to do with them.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Sorry a permanent ban is just that.

You would need a new account now and take it as a learning experience
  5. AliImtiaz Win User

I'm afraid there is no way to help a permanent ban stays permanent
  6. matthewiag Win User

Hello

Like the what everyone else have said once you have been Permanently Suspend that is final.

When you created you account you agreed to the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. It did outline what would happen.
Thema:

1. Permanently banned in 2016 - Similar Threads - Permanently banned 2016

2. Can some threaten to have my account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can some threaten to have my account permanently banned: edit: my post has been answered, thank you! Can someone online get me permanently banned? After getting griefed in-game I sent someone a ban-worthy message. They began to send me messages...
  3. My account was permanently banned for impersonating staff

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned for impersonating staff: I haven’t played xbox since Early january and i got permently banned for impersonating staff. Im really fustrated right now because i had alot of purchesses and progress i don’t want to lose. Also...
  4. My account is permanently banned but it’s was not me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is permanently banned but it’s was not me: Xbox one permanently banned and why: I was banned since someone had fun buying followers more precisely 500 followers Microsoft had spotted this problem more than a week ago so far the site has...
  5. Permanent ban for cheating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for cheating?: I have a few complaints about the xbox enforcement team after my account which has $1000 worth of games in it has been permanent banned for cheating. I don’t doubt that the enforcement team is...
  6. I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?: So this is super bad. I try to join a game, but no matter the situation, I never ever receive invites from anyone. I think I got banned from receiving invites. Nothing can be done about this....
  7. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  8. Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money: This is actually sad when all these people saying xbox does not give out perm bans for no reason, then explain this, there are so many people perm banned for either nothing or something that a...
  9. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  10. Permanently banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned account: I would like a enforcement team member or a microsoft employee that knows someone in that team about how i can possibly get back one of my permly banned accounts....