Permanently banned unexpectedly

Discus and support Permanently banned unexpectedly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The other day I was banned. I went to the enforcement website because that is all I could do. I am not sure why I was banned but when I logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanielParsons6, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Permanently banned unexpectedly

The other day I was banned. I went to the enforcement website because that is all I could do. I am not sure why I was banned but when I logged into enforcement it says I was involved with theft/phishing/solicitation. This is all news ti me because I have never done any of these things, I pay for my things legally through Microsoft and am in good behavior every time I sign onto Xbox. I submitted a case review and have yet to hear anything about my account. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond back? Thank you

:)

DanielParsons6, Jun 11, 2021
  2. DanielParsons6 Win User

Are permanent suspensions ever overturned?
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's no exact timetable. 72 hours is pretty common, but it can vary depending on their investigation.
  4. EmEm_01 Win User

5. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  6. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
Thema:

1. Permanently banned unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Permanently banned unexpectedly

2. Permanently Banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned account: My account was permanently banned while i was away for a week for "stealing accounts" and "phishing" but i have done nothing of the sought and when I appealed I got an email a day later about it...
  3. My friend's 15yr acct got permanently banned for "phishing" while we were on vacation..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend's 15yr acct got permanently banned for "phishing" while we were on vacation..: We went on a week long vacation last week. Came back and my friend turned on his Xbox and got a message saying he was permanently banned. He's had xbox live for 15yrs, with no warnings, nothing....
  4. My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received.: I got an email saying my account was permanently banned for phishing/soliciting/theft and breach of terms of service. I am 100% confident I did none of the above, wouldnt even know how to or need...
  5. Permanently Banned Microsoft Account That Should Be Unbanned: LuiCalibre12323

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Microsoft Account That Should Be Unbanned: LuiCalibre12323: I feel like I should be unbanned because I didn’t do anything wrong when I first made the account I got hacked but some weird reason the hacker never changed the information so I was getting...
  6. I was permanently banned from xbox for Wal-Marts mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox for Wal-Marts mistake: Hello my name is Alexis and I've already talked about how I was banned for something I didn't do I want to talk about what I think happened. Xbox banned me for Market place fraud even though I buy...
  7. Banned back in 2018 it was permanent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned back in 2018 it was permanent: I was 8 at the time, this is the message 's active suspensions PermanentCheatingStart date:19 May 2018, 11:37:49 pmEnd date: PermanentEnforcement impact:This account can't sign in to Xbox Live...
  8. My permanent ban to be lifted please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My permanent ban to be lifted please: Hello my names Alexis and I've been with xbox for almost 7 years. I've made lots of friends and memories playing xbox live. I've spent lots of time and money as well but most importantly I found...
  9. Permanent banned because of a ex best friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent banned because of a ex best friend: OK my name is . We talked a little bit ago I found out how I got a permanent ban on my account I was wondering if you can lift it because my friend was reporting me for no reason too many times...
  10. Permanent ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban for no reason: My gamer tag is I got a perma banned for no reason and it was a harassment abuse and threat van I only play with three of my friends one of them is my uncle and two of them are in my Real life...