Permanently banned

Discus and support Permanently banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got Permanently Banned the gammertag is and someone was just making fun of me playing the game and being bad so i was just having an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xo2EZY, Jan 15, 2022.

1. xo2EZY
    xo2EZY Guest

Permanently banned

My account got Permanently Banned the gammertag is and someone was just making fun of me playing the game and being bad so i was just having an argument online with him his gammertag was [mod removed] i just want my account back i understand why it would be banned but i was just trying to hold my ground.

:)

xo2EZY, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Help with permanent ban on main account

Also, if you've been given any "tips" that triggering a short-term ban of the account for offensive Bio content will somehow negate the account's permanent ban, you were told wrong. A permanent ban is permanent.
  3. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account banning

Permanent bans are not issued lightly. If you've had multiple suspension in the past, that can lead to a permanent ban.
  5. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

One infraction doesn't typically mean a permanent ban. Are you sure it is permanent? What was the date the ban was set to expire.
Thema:

Permanently banned

1. Permanently banned - Similar Threads - Permanently banned

2. Permanently banned console and account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned console and account: So I assume I received a permanent console and account ban from the Xbox network. Reason I say assume is I don't even know if it's really permanent. The only thing I received in an email was...
  3. Xbox permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox permanent ban: My son has received a permanent ban on our account during covid isolation. We share the account but It’s registered to me. He assures me that he can’t work out what has happened! Sometimes we...
  4. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...
  5. I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...: I got banned 3 days ago permanently, i recently got banned back in October but when I go to check the reason. It isn’t showing at all and I think This permanent ban Is a bit too harsh considering...
  6. Permanent Ban notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban notification: So apparently I have recently received a permanent ban which I have previously showed a concern for about in a previous discussion thread. I was then informed that my account wasn’t actually...
  7. Permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban: Already I come back 3 months later to say that all this was indeed the fault of their site as can be seen on many posts right now nevertheless I am still permanently banned, so sorry to tell you...
  8. Account permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently banned: I got permanently banned after getting suspension but I didn’t know that I could get perma banned for com suspensions or I wouldn’t have said anything and I can’t sum it a case review I spent a...
  9. 3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!: I was given a 3 day suspension in 1/11, that was due the expire on 1/14. At that time the enforcement site showed my suspension was served but my xbox was still telling me I was permanently...
  10. Permanent ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Permanent ban: I was permanently banned 2 days ago for saying "kinda gay" to my cousin who is openly gay. This really upsets me, I looked in my enforcement history and it doesn't even show up. So I can't apply...