Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

Discus and support Permanently install those small patches into hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vince604, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Vince604
    Vince604 Guest

Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or whatever they are.

:)

Vince604, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Vince604
    Vince604 Guest
    Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive

Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or whatever they are.

Vince604, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Rogerdoger45
    Rogerdoger45 Guest
    Xbox original Hard Drive install.

I want to install a new hard drive into the original Xbox 360, the white one . How do I install the operating system into the new hard drive?

Rogerdoger45, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

Hi, these forums are reserved for people with account issues seeking support. If you wish to provide feedback on the Xbox Live service please post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2602.aspx

DigitalAssassin, Jun 17, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi, these forums are reserved for people with account issues seeking support. If you wish to provide feedback on the Xbox Live service please post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2602.aspx
  6. Dirkster Dude Win User

Loading times.

id Software recommends installing the game if you have the room. They specifically say it will reduce loading times and screen pop-in. It will not make a dent in loading times for your saved games, because those are already stored on some form of permanent
    media such as a hard drive or flash drive. Installation takes 22 gigabytes of space and about 45 minutes to 1 hour to install. Too bad for PS3 because they require a minimum 8 gigabyte install, but on the otherhand they have 1 game disc.
  7. The Shad Win User

fifa sound skipping at start up

Mine was ok when played from the disc, but skips now that it's installed on the hard drive. They'll patch it at some point.
  8. Xx B4DG3R xX Win User

fifa sound skipping at start up

Mine started to do this when I installed the game onto hard drive, perhaps a patch will be available within a couple of weeks
  9. kfenvy Win User

Will Battlefield 4 damage xbox 360?

just make sure you install it on your hard drive and download all the patches. and its not going to damage your 360
Thema:

1. Permanently install those small patches into hard drive - Similar Threads - Permanently install those

2. I got false permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got false permanent banned: I dont know why I got ban today but it randomly happened I cant press the appeal button it doesnt do anything it and under it says at the same time my group post for rocket league got removed. I...
  3. My account was permanently banned for cheating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned for cheating?: So i login today and it says my account was banned and at that point already I'm shaking because I'm a day 1 loyal Xbox customer and I would never try to cheat or mod anything. I have contacted...
  4. When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned: If u Cant sign into your account but it say ur permanently banned from xbox live but theres an end Date does that mean ur ban isnt permanent is temporary im so confused need help....
  5. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  6. Not getting permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting permanently banned: [img] Not saying I was in the right but this has gone too far, every time we report them it’s a temp banned for like 2 weeks maxed. So if anyone knows how to get the enforcement team to actually...
  7. I was permanently banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently banned for no reason: I got permanently banned for no reason i didnt do anything i was out of town and my account for hacked i had so much stuff on that account and i tried to get it back and they said no like i didnt...
  8. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  9. Got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got permanently banned: I got permanently banned for my brother going onto my account and xbox didnt lift my ban even though i wasnt the one who did the bad stuff d8cea698-4a4c-49f9-88a7-94746eb81a89
  10. Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive: Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or...