Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive

Discus and support Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vince604, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Vince604
    Vince604 Guest

Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or whatever they are.

:)

Vince604, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Vince604
    Vince604 Guest
    Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or whatever they are.

Vince604, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

Hi, these forums are reserved for people with account issues seeking support. If you wish to provide feedback on the Xbox Live service please post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2602.aspx

DigitalAssassin, Jun 17, 2014
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

Hi, these forums are reserved for people with account issues seeking support. If you wish to provide feedback on the Xbox Live service please post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2602.aspx
  5. Dirkster Dude Win User

Loading times.

id Software recommends installing the game if you have the room. They specifically say it will reduce loading times and screen pop-in. It will not make a dent in loading times for your saved games, because those are already stored on some form of permanent
    media such as a hard drive or flash drive. Installation takes 22 gigabytes of space and about 45 minutes to 1 hour to install. Too bad for PS3 because they require a minimum 8 gigabyte install, but on the otherhand they have 1 game disc.
  6. The Shad Win User

fifa sound skipping at start up

Mine was ok when played from the disc, but skips now that it's installed on the hard drive. They'll patch it at some point.
  7. Xx B4DG3R xX Win User

fifa sound skipping at start up

Mine started to do this when I installed the game onto hard drive, perhaps a patch will be available within a couple of weeks
  8. kfenvy Win User

Will Battlefield 4 damage xbox 360?

just make sure you install it on your hard drive and download all the patches. and its not going to damage your 360
Thema:

1. Permanently install those small patches into the hard drive - Similar Threads - Permanently install those

2. (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. Gamertag: S3XYxRootBeer I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks...
  3. I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 was...
  4. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  5. Permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban: So my friend got permanent banned today for no reason, me and him were just playing fortnite, and while in a game, he randomly logged out and left my party and he got permanent banned. Idk what...
  6. Permanent mute on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent mute on xbox one s: Right next to my battery symbol on my screen is a mute symbol that I just cannot get to go away. I've tried everything from settings, testing my headset, and using different controllers. I even...
  7. My Xbox App is permanently broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App is permanently broken.: Appears my Xbox App on mobile phone is broken due to my messages not updating anymore. I have an iPhone SE and I think Xbox App services on that phone is discontinued. This is horrible. Now I can...
  8. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.: How the heck do you fix this. I am not buying a new zbox because of a microsoft glitch. Please help. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue. c8a49423-fbf8-4b07-bc9b-1a273d581887
  9. Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban: Around 5 years ago my Xbox live account that went by the name got banned due to "Cheating" yet, I do not remember voluntarily participating in ANY cheating. I would like to work this out and...
  10. Permanently install those small patches into hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently install those small patches into hard drive: Can you please make every game permanently install the patches into the hard drive? I'm sick of starting up a game that I haven't played in awhile and be prompt to install these 3-5mb patches or...