Permanently on offline mode

Discus and support Permanently on offline mode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I went onto offline mode so others couldn't see me online on their friends list, but now I am unable to come off offline mode and no one can see me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sion Bailey, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Sion Bailey
    Sion Bailey Guest

I went onto offline mode so others couldn't see me online on their friends list, but now I am unable to come off offline mode and no one can see me when i am online. I have tried resetting my Xbox but i just can't get it to work properly.

:)

Sion Bailey, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Sion Bailey Win User

Yes thank you but however many times i press it, it still doesn't work.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Hi Sion Bailey,

Are you able to access your network settings and see the Go online button?
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Offline play

Go into the network settings and choose "Go offline". That sets the console to offline mode. Game saves are stored locally whether you're online or using offline mode, however, if you're online your saves also get backed up to the cloud and will sync across
    consoles if you use multiple machines.

Unfortunately there is no way to manually back up saves, so if you remove your profile from the console or you have to do a factory reset, if your saves aren't backed up the cloud they will be deleted permanently.
  5. Malacath Win User

HELP!! Lost Save

I've had this happen too with another game.

If a save is in the middle of being synced to the cloud when the console goes offline it can be permanently lost when you go back online

Best never to play with the console offline.

Apparently it should be alright to do so if you go to the network settings and switch the console to offline mode but if save is only partially synced when doing so it can be lost. I personally would never play while the console is offline. Just too risky
  6. ODST343 Win User

Fortnite Event Black Hole

i heard its going offline permanently
Thema:

1. Permanently on offline mode - Similar Threads - Permanently offline mode

2. Mic permanently muted on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic permanently muted on Xbox One: An icon for a microphone with a line through it suddenly appeared on our Xbox One and now no headsets will work for chatting. We have tried restarting, updating firmware, cleaning the cache,...
  3. Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?: Tried all the settings stuff - xbox one s with new controller and headphones jack. Any fix for this it seems to be a known issue? 66181b82-4d2a-4270-a255-15bd1965b51f
  4. Permanent"Temporary Error" message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent"Temporary Error" message: For the last year, I've been getting "Temporary error" messages every time I try to login to my Xbox account that I've had for 10 years. The email account associated with it is still active. I...
  5. Party Chat Permanently Reduces Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Permanently Reduces Audio: I used to notice the 80% reduction of other sounds (as I configured) when I would join and leave party chat. Now it seems once I join a party it glitches and permanently reduces my game chat to...
  6. Permanently delete demos/free games from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently delete demos/free games from account: hi, i have plenty of free games/demos/apps in my “ready to install” area in games and apps. There are also a few games that I have deleted that have 1 achievement but are screwing up my gamerscore...
  7. Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now: Hi, i accidentally blocked my friend, and now that i have unblocked him, he permanently show as offline now, i was in a party with him so i know he isnt offline 76e8804d-d9c5-41ee-8b6d-182c2627ab57
  8. Going Offline Permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Going Offline Permanently: Is there a way I can use my X Box to play games that I have legally purchased without every having to log in to my "account" and NEVER go online/X Box Live/or anything to do with the Internet? I...
  9. xbox wont update, cant download OSU1, how to permanently set xbox to offline mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont update, cant download OSU1, how to permanently set xbox to offline mode?: Ok so my xbox wont download the 3.5gig mandatory update that was release 3-4 weeks ago or so. Every time I attempt to download the update via my xbox, it gets to somewhere between 27-31% and then...
  10. Offline Permanent Accounts on local Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Permanent Accounts on local Xbox One.: I often have people over and we like to play co-op and multiplayer games. They don't own an Xbox One and have no need for a Live Account. On the 360 I could create accounts with their name and a...