Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal?

Discus and support Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received a permanent suspension for ‘inappropriate conduct or content’ - let’s not even get started on how arbitrarily that standard is upheld... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AddisonEllis1, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal?

Today I received a permanent suspension for ‘inappropriate conduct or content’ - let’s not even get started on how arbitrarily that standard is upheld - this is my second ‘violation’ first one being January 21, 2017. 5 years ago and I’ve been a user for almost 10 years. I have not received any ‘violations’ since.

But today, for sending one message that has a strong case for ambiguously ‘violating community guidelines’ at best, I received a permanent suspension within 10 minutes of the message being sent. Which was deleted soon after being sent and the recipient blocked.

I was very frustrated I’ll admit and responded with anger to the situation.

Hundreds and hundreds of hours gone. Hundreds if not thousands of dollars spent on games that I cannot access.

I received my suspension around 4pm CST, and the Xbox site has still not updated to allow me to submit an appeal. The site does not even show that I received a violation, it only shows the violation from 2017.

**Edit:

It’s currently 6:25 CST January 11

:)

AddisonEllis1, Jan 12, 2022
  2. AddisonEllis1 Win User

Our situations are similar in that I was being harassed in a game I was attempting to leave (Destiny 2) and only after I had sent the message did I have the opportunity to leave the match because he was reading and obviously reporting my message.

My good friends have advised me that this may be the result of an algorithm and if a real living human being reviews the incident, perhaps there’s a chance for it to be rescinded or reduced.

I was able to scrape around and find a reinstatement request, this could help you too:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement

If all else fails I will be sending them physical letters until some level of resolution is found. Here is the address if you’re interested as well:

Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052

The fact that I’ve spent money and legally own digital copies of the games I do, yet am completely restricted from accessing them from even a second account is highly suspect and I’ll be consulting legal minds for potential lawsuit.
  3. #FreeChealsea4Eva Win User

I’m exactly in the same boat as you as well. Member since 2010 got annoyed at a guy In fifa for doing something, started violating me and I retaliated and got perma banned. grinded fifa like crazy this year all for 5 months of grind to go down the drain. I also can’t even appeal my case there’s no option for me to appeal it only shows a comm ban I got in like February last year

My ban came around 7 pm Ireland tome and it’s 12:38 right now so can somebody fix it before it’s to late to appeal. I’m gonna call Xbox tomorrow to ask about this issue or else maybe I’m going wrong in one of the steps which I doubt because I’ve spent like 6 hours trying it.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

getting error when i go to forums

If you were temporarily suspended, you will be reinstated at the end automatically. If you were permanently suspended, then you are permanently suspended. We take our Code of Conduct very seriously here on the forums.
  5. Mystic Stormite Win User

XBOX Account

Hi. It just says Permanently suspended. Is that the same thing as permanently banned?
  6. John Dowding Win User

Permanently Suspended

Because your a Cheetah.....
Thema:

1. Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal? - Similar Threads - Permanently Suspended option

2. When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???: I got permanently suspended Sunday, January 16th 2022 and i'm yet to receive any information on when this glitch is being fixed. I haven't been able to play any of my games in days because of this...
  3. i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on...: i was recently suspended from xbox and my xbox is telling me it’s a perma ban but people on the forums are telling me that it’s an issue that’s saying temp bans are perma bans, i’ve tried checking...
  4. Account permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended for no reason: Hello, I am currently dealing with a very big problem. On Jan 17 of this year my account was permanently suspended for inappropriate conduct or content. But the thing is I don't use voice chat in...
  5. Permanently Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently Suspended: I don’t get it but last night I got permanently suspended from Xbox live but I’ve never got a suspension over 24 hours and the last time I was suspended was a year ago and every time I look at the...
  6. my acc got permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my acc got permanently suspended: can u guys please un suspend my acc my friend got in and started doing stuff n yes I thought he wouldn't do that next time i won't trust no one please xbox give me one more chance I learned my...
  7. Permanently suspended and no bad history 3 day now and lots of time and money waisted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently suspended and no bad history 3 day now and lots of time and money waisted: Hello, I am having the same issue of a permanent band and this is very frustrating after all the time and money I have spent into Xbox and I 9x out of ten have my notifications off to avoid things...
  8. Permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently suspended for no reason: I woke up Saturday morning and got on xbox to see that I was banned. I was confused because I knew I didn't do anything that would get me perm banned. I did remember that my account was hacked a...
  9. Why did i get permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get permanently suspended: I was in a party with some of my friends and i went away for about 10 minutes. When i came back i was logged out and when i tried to log back in it said i was permanently suspended for...
  10. Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently Suspended and don’t know why: I recently received a message that tells me I am permanently suspended on Xbox live. When I go to enforcement page it says I have a perfect record and good reputation. When I enquire or try to...