permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]

Discus and support permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; alla mia x box 360 con fifa 17 quando vado per giocare ad ultimate team nelle stagioni on line mi esce scrtto che il mio profilo di giocatore non ha i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by matteodadamo, Apr 29, 2020.

1. matteodadamo
    matteodadamo Guest

permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]

alla mia x box 360 con fifa 17 quando vado per giocare ad ultimate team nelle stagioni on line mi esce scrtto che il mio profilo di giocatore non ha i permessi necessari,ho rivisto la privacy ma continua d uscìre questa finestra,qualcuno sa aiutarmi?

[Translation-at my x box 360 with Fifa 17 when I go to play ultimate team in the online seasons I come out scruet that my profile as a player does not have the necessary permissions, I have reviewed the privacy but continue to come out this window,
    can anyone help me?]

:)

matteodadamo, Apr 29, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with permissions. We recommend trying the

troubleshoot changing privacy and online settings
    . If you have a child account, you may not be able to access certain parts of games. This is set up by the developers if it is in game restrictions.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox live gold

per giocare online sull'xbox serve il gold.

[Translation-To play online on the xbox you need gold.]
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox live

per giocare sul tablet sono necessarie app e mixer di app per lo streaming live sul tablet dei giochi che si stanno utilizzando.

------

[Mod Translation - To play on the tablet you need app and mixer to stream live on the tablet of the games you are using.]
  5. hobblejp Win User

perchè non mi fa giocare online a bad company 2 ??

è necessario un account EA Online per giocare online.Also devi essere un utente Xbox Live Gold, i membri d'argento non si può giocare online. Sto usando un traduttore online per scrivere questo modo vi prego di scusare eventuali errori
  6. Edoardo D'Alessio Win User

xbox live

Per giocare online avrai bisogno di un abbonamento xbox live golf
Thema:

1. permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online] - Similar Threads - permessi necessari per

2. Unenroll console after a public build is released. Will factory reset be necessary? Or not,...

in XboX Insiders
    Unenroll console after a public build is released. Will factory reset be necessary? Or not,...: Quarentine. Slower internet speed sometimes. Console usage as high as possible. So I'm really feeling that maybe I should stay in the safe/stable build for some time. Meanwhile, I really would...
  3. Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?: Problem with Fortnite splitscreen for 2 players - my children are unable to reach splitscreen game. By testing I found out, that: - I (as a person which account is connected with Gold etc.) can...
  4. Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?: I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes. 57ccda06-c8ab-4986-8921-13a2a2ada596
  5. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...
  6. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...
  7. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?: I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao. submitted by...
  8. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  9. Xbox 360 Live games - Gold Live license necessary?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live games - Gold Live license necessary?: Do I need a gold live license to be able to play to a game classified as "Xbox 360 Live"? Or shall I play alone? 1173ca90-3bf5-4fa3-8ff6-30f25a3a7c88
  10. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...