Permission to purchase a game

Discus and support Permission to purchase a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gave my child permission to purchase a game, but the game shows on my account not his. Can I transfer the game to his account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicolas SYL, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Nicolas SYL
    Nicolas SYL Guest

I gave my child permission to purchase a game, but the game shows on my account not his. Can I transfer the game to his account?

:)

Nicolas SYL, Sep 21, 2020
  2. AcEReDWolF28 Win User

Permission to purchase games

Deverias de ver tu cuenta desde xbox en acceso parental amigo hay deberias de poder solucionar te recomiendo comprar el juego si tu hijo tiene la edad que requiere el juego

PSDTA:Si te ayude dame un voto positivo si no los hice lo siento
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Have you checked your spam folder?
  4. MindOfTim Win User

You might be better setting up the permissions to allow you to type a password in to allow permission for games and set your phone number up so it can send you a pin to use to give permission. I am not sure why you are not receiving the email to give permission
    though, for that one i would suggest speaking to Microsoft Support
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can't claim or get xbox 360 Games with Gold on Xbox one

Ya

That's why we asked if you had an child account

Child accoujlnt make purchases of m rated content without a console or parental permissions

Xbox one permissions don't count for xbox 360 games
  6. SovietPanda12 Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

Can't purchase gamertag, apparently I need permission. I can however buy Games like GoW3....
Thema:

1. Permission to purchase a game - Similar Threads - Permission purchase game

2. Permission to purchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission to purchase games: Hello everyone, We're new to this whole XBOX thing and I am having a hard time getting access to allow my child to purchase a Rated 17+ game (Call of Duty). It keeps saying it will send an email...
  3. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account: My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child...
  4. Child needs parent permission to purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child needs parent permission to purchase: I cannot find Content Restrictions 8d3567c4-5e4e-45ca-9316-d8adb0ddffdf
  5. Ask for permission to purchase digital dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ask for permission to purchase digital dlc: Until today I was able to purchase games and addons with MY debit card. But now it starts saying "Ask a parent for permission to buy this" so I click ask now but my parent doesn't receive a email...
  6. When I try to make a purchase on my Xbox One it says Ineed permission from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to make a purchase on my Xbox One it says Ineed permission from Microsoft: when i try to purchase a game on the xbox one store it says i need permission but when i click ask now it says i need to wait so i waited for a week and nothing has happened...
  7. Adult account, but prompted to get parent's permission for purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult account, but prompted to get parent's permission for purchase: When attempting to purchase the "Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey / Three-Fourths Home: Extended Edition / Paranautical Activity Bundle" (on sale this week), I am prompted with a message indicating...
  8. I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.: I wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows, but my brother purchased Minecraft for Window 10 without my permission. So I bought Minecraft for Windows, too. And I want to cancel my order for...
  9. My son somehow purchased a game with out my permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son somehow purchased a game with out my permission: i woke up this morning with a 65.00 charge on my credit card for a game is there any way I can get my $$ back ? I didn't give him permission and I have no idea how he did it ..........
  10. Need help setting up child account permissions for restricted purchasing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help setting up child account permissions for restricted purchasing.: So, last night my son wanted to purchased a new game off on his Xbox One. I had no issues with the game so we proceeded. Shortly after he started the purchase process he got to a screen that...