Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices

Discus and support Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In December of 2021, a problem started occurring that caused both my controller and wireless microphone to disconnect from my Xbox One S. I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle Lillywhite, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices

In December of 2021, a problem started occurring that caused both my controller and wireless microphone to disconnect from my Xbox One S.

I could tell when this problem would begin to occur as my audio would begin to be choppy, and my movement in-game would be impaired. Then, both my controller and microphone disconnect from the console simultaneously while still being powered on. They could never be reconnected to my Xbox One S until I restarted the console, thereby kicking me from whatever game I am playing.

Thinking the problem was with the microphone, I ditched it. The problem still persisted when I played with only the controller with no mic connected to the console.

Soon I bought a new controller and microphone, and the problem persisted. I factory reset my Xbox One S and the problem persisted.

Last week, the end of July 2022, I purchased an Xbox Series S. Within 24 hours this problem begins occurring once more this time on a new console with not a single device being a "Patient Zero".

I have no idea what is causing this problem, but what I do know is the only thing connecting my current devices to the start of this problem occurring is my Microsoft account. Does a Microsoft employee or someone who has had something similar happen have a permanent solution?

:)

Kyle Lillywhite, Aug 4, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

´

It is possible that some other device interferes with the connection.

Using the Bluetooth device near Wi-Fi routers, personal computers, microwaves, refrigerators, etc.

Using the Bluetooth device close to other Bluetooth devices

Use the device away from the reader.

Bluetooth device placed in a case
  3. Jaymondo-942E17A6-67 Win User

Controller disconnection issues

You are definitely not alone, it has to be a console issue as all my controller disconnect simultaneously.
  4. JoeGong Win User

Elite controller series 2 disconnects

Hi there Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One Elite controller Series 2. To help clarify,

• Are you using a Bluetooth headset or other Bluetooth devices?

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance or visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Sure, I was using a bluetooth speaker simultaneously. And after I disconnect all other devices except the controller, the first problem is automatically solved. Is there any explanation for this? Coz I prefer to have a speaker or other Bluetooth device
    during the gameplay.
  5. WayUpHigh Win User

Wireless Connection Issue?

My connection is great. I don't have any issues with any of my other wireless devices. It only disconnects from Live when my controller simultaneously disconnects. Its not the controller either. I've bought a brand new 1st party wireless controller just
    to make sure. The disconnect only lasts roughly 10-30 seconds and then everything reconnects. Sometimes it will happen multiple times and other times I can go hours without any issue. I feel like I'm losing my mind trying to figure out the issue.
  6. Whizzzkey2K Win User

Can't connect 2 wired controllers at once

Update: I've tried to play the game Magicka on my PC with both wired controllers simultaneously connected and they work absolutely fine. However when I connect them both to the Xbox, the issue persists and the latter one connected just overrides the former.
Thema:

1. Persistent and Simultaneous disconnection of my Xbox devices - Similar Threads - Persistent Simultaneous disconnection

2. Xbox series X persistently can’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X persistently can’t connect to internet: I have an Xbox series x which has been working fine for about 3 months. In the last few days when it is switched on it can’t connect to the internet. At first I was using wifi. Following...
  3. Persistent restart wireless issue on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Persistent restart wireless issue on Series X: Had this issue come up a couple days ago. It's where I turn on my Series X from standby and internet won't connect automatically, and I have to go into the network settings, test connection, then...
  4. Error code 0x87e00017, can't download games, even persisted through factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e00017, can't download games, even persisted through factory reset: I've been trying to download a handful of games on PC through the Xbox app, but they don't install at all. I get an error message saying 0x87e00017, and after uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  5. My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists: [img] My xbox 360 keep saying Can't process the update. If the problem persists. I been trying to search on yt and google but I found nothing, the status code it's C810-1004, the network it's good...
  6. Persistent Notification in XBOX PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persistent Notification in XBOX PC App: I'm having what I'd call an annoyance issue. After the latest update to both R6 Siege and R6 Extraction, I am getting a persistent notification in the XBOX App on PC for both games saying that...
  7. Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 Download and Install fails persistently. Error 0x8007001f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 Download and Install fails persistently. Error 0x8007001f: New to Xbox and gamepass, I am having a lot of trouble installing Xbox gamepass games on my windows 10 computer. I have tried basically everything I could find online, or from the Xbox support,...
  8. Series X, Alpha, MSFS Persistent frame drops if I don’t clear cache a few times per day.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, Alpha, MSFS Persistent frame drops if I don’t clear cache a few times per day.: I am not sure if it’s an MSFS issue or preview OS issue but yeah I need to do a full power cycle to clear the cache pretty frequently in order to clear the system from the memory hungry MSFS or...
  9. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  10. Xbox capture-related issues still persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture-related issues still persist: This has been a problem since the December 1, 2020 firmware update. Every time I try to share a capture uploaded to Xbox Live to activity feeds, clubs, or messages on the Xbox One, it still fails...